2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20
Admit it you rather see the chopper instead.
Oh man, I really do miss the Chopper.
I honestly don't care about the content we are getting infection!
Grihaly wrote:
Deagrok wrote:
Grihaly wrote:
Dude I loved the Phaeton in Reach, and my most-used gun in Reach was the Brute plasma rifle!
The Phaeton was BEAST on Spire.
I remember when I absolutely annihilated people on Spire with the Phaeton, too! My favorite part was carrying my two buddies in back seats... Oh wait.
After I go on a Killing Frenzy with my Brute plasma rifle, my buddy would spawn the Phaeton and use the wheelman mod, I'd grab Jorge's chaingun and we'd be unstoppable. I loved doing that in Reach.
Literally th only -reach- thing about the update was infection, the armors, and the turret. Powerhouse? Nope. Spire? Nope. Boneyard? Nope. FALCON? Nope!
Well at least we get some awesome sauce armor for a change that's not the regular 343 unfunctional crap. So I'm happy about that.

Not to mention the turret is pretty cool and it's great to have the lovely plasma rifle back.

Also yall are forgetting about finally getting to see medals and what not in the carnage report. Now we just need the post game MVP highlight back to.

I'm excited for HOG wild update next. I love warthogs.
well you have to grind your -Yoink- off to get one armour set

l
You just can't please anyone on this forum, can you?
Ha! This is pretty funny. But it is really a huge bummer that this update will not contain a Falcon. I know we are getting a bunch of throwback armors and weapons, but actually, the only weapon we're getting is the Brute Plasma rifle. And guess what? THAT WAS NOT IN REACH EITHER! It gets me so annoyed. Save them for another update 343. Go ahead and make a Memories of Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 4, heck, why not make Memories of Halo Wars! All these would allow you to bring back stuff you and we know and love. It turns out, the Pheaton was not in Halo Reach, and that dissapoints a lot of people.
I. Am. Done.

D

O

N

E
Dat click bait title doe :')

Also we don't know what the Classified Req is yet so there is still hope!
My favourite memory from reach was wrecking scrubs on stasis with the brute plasma rifle and Jorge's machine gun that we could totally use.
Dude I always loved flying on the top of phaetons and shooting people with my brute plasma rifle! For real, I'm probably selling this game because 343 has yet again, f'd everything up and disappointed me. First Halo 4 and now all these crappy updates that pertain nothing to the title.
People, like what the -Yoink-... I've never seen the people of this Community whine more about anything than not having infection.

343i decided to release Infection, and suddenly all hype is apprently gone and people start -Yoinking!- LOADS about not getting a useless air veichle that will be next to useless and if you're having problem getting a gunner for your warthog, good luck getting a -Yoinking!- gunner for your Falcon.

No, i'd say the phaeton is a much better veichle and i'm much more excited about it.

But apparently, 343i aka "Worst Company Ever that -Yoink- on Reach-Dreams" worked hard on your infection Dream instead, since it's been the main topic of whine since release and now they get burned for a damn veichle. People, get your -Yoink- togheter.
PolyG3D wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay sorry... That was uncalled for. But these expectations from 343 are just so priceless.

You guys always keep such high expectations lol. Do you realize how much work it takes to model and animate a completely original vehicle into the game after launch? Especially after constant updates to the engine changing up the code, and affecting how things are implemented from that point on?

Let's say they put the Falcon in the game. It's still doesn't have animations. Well, let's say they give it animations. It still doesn't have a death model. Let's say they give it a dead model. It still doesn't have hijacking animations! Let's say they give Spartans the new hijacking animations. They still don't have piloting animations! Let's say the give Spartans piloting animations for it. Spartans STILL don't have seat switching animations for it!

With all that work just for a vehicle, they would've easily already added Brutes to the game.
Full list of things needed for a new vehicle are as follows
  1. Model with multiple states such as few damage and dead states
  2. Textures for all of the above states
  3. Animations for every interaction including projectiles launching if it has a firing animation
  4. Sound effects for weapons, idle, power on/off, movement, collision and death
  5. Programming for seat positions and general vehicle physics and integration linking all the above items to the same vehicle and programming whn each animation state and sound effect is played. Weapons have to be programmed, health and other values need programmed
  6. Then it all have to be implemented to the req system assigning it a card and probably and ID
  7. All of these things have to be play tested and balanced for the game and also taking into account the current sandbox.
There is a reason why we don't get these things in a later update. I'm surprised we even got weapons to be honest and this is why I didn't like he req idea to begin with

Nvm just checked the new update ... Sad times :(

What classified REQ?
Honestly they have added some nice things like the new armour and infection but considering people have been going on about the falcon since halo 4 you would think 343 would get the hint, I don't understand what goes through their head but I sure hope it's a troll, arm I am praying to God
Oops 343 messed up again lol
really 343 really a phaeton you make a variant of a phaeton IN A REACH UPDATE
there could still be hope the falcon might be in forge and arena just not a req but I doubt it
I see a few 343 fanboys damage controlling cant damage control this
But what if its a phaeton with 2 side gunners? That would explain something, because making a new vehicle model is very expensive work while making monthly updates. So maybe just a falcon-phaeton variant?
As much as this goes against my better judgement, i would not mind a multi man phaeton
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20