Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I'm getting a refund 343 is failing it's fanbase!

OP INSANExHOOLIGAN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
K, Bye then!
This, why do people make these threads. I meam no one really cares.
Oh please, you'd both be screaming your 12 year old heads off if you bought this game and couldn't play online.
Lol ok its called playing other games. And thats a pretty pathetic insult. Again no one really cares if you are going to get a refund, just do it no need to announce it.
The difference is that they're not making the announcements to you in particular. You probably don't care - but Microsoft will in the end because it'll hurt their bottom-line if they don't.
I'm with you and with OP entirely, but to be honest, MS does so poorly outside of the US and UK, that I doubt their bottom-line would be hurt if their Japan userbase just stopped buying their products, because they make up probably less than 10% of console sales in the Asian market
The campaing its good but short, and come on! the REQ system sucks
I love the game all around think it is awesome it does have its bugs but I mean I don't think I can recall a halo game that didn't have bugs and crashes the first month it dropped they always test for it but there is only so much they can do but other than that I think it is a pretty solid game way better then 4 and really holds its own but please don't give up on halo it is still there and Japan from what I heard I could be totally wrong but Japan is primarily Sony and Nintendo not Microsoft over there so it sucks but there may not be a lot of tech support or server something what ever the talk thing is called but hope all goes well
K, Bye then!
This, why do people make these threads. I meam no one really cares.
Oh please, you'd both be screaming your 12 year old heads off if you bought this game and couldn't play online.
Lol ok its called playing other games. And thats a pretty pathetic insult. Again no one really cares if you are going to get a refund, just do it no need to announce it.
The difference is that they're not making the announcements to you in particular. You probably don't care - but Microsoft will in the end because it'll hurt their bottom-line if they don't.
No it really wont. Hapan isnt an area where microsoft does good in with their consoles so why invest in a losing investment. Sorry but thier more successful markets are the US and UK why invest an area why MS has even said they will not support anymore.
I love the game all around think it is awesome it does have its bugs but I mean I don't think I can recall a halo game that didn't have bugs and crashes the first month it dropped they always test for it but there is only so much they can do but other than that I think it is a pretty solid game way better then 4 and really holds its own but please don't give up on halo it is still there and Japan from what I heard I could be totally wrong but Japan is primarily Sony and Nintendo not Microsoft over there so it sucks but there may not be a lot of tech support or server something what ever the talk thing is called but hope all goes well
That's the thing. The U.S. servers and European servers are having very minimal issues.
But so many other places can't play all. Not just here in Japan.
Alright. Go play Battlefront or some other garbage money grab game.
I'll stick to other games that work.
I've always been a big fan, and i love halo.
But i didn't pay for a game that i can't even play because the company refuses to update its servers. Or even acknowledge their fans.
Listen dude, calm your -Yoink-. Week one just ended. They are getting things fixed as we speak. The thing about games is that it's always messed up the first few weeks. It take a wee bit to address all the issues, but just because all of 343 doesn't plead forgiveness and wash your feet with their tear cuz they upset you doesn't mean they don't listen. You can listen and not respond.
Just wait it out a bit dude. I promise you it's worth it
I'm just done. It's been over a week and 343 has not acknowledged it's fanbase outside of the U.S.
I am temporarily stationed in Japan, so i can only play campaign due to these strict region locks.
A lot of people in a lot of regions are unable to play online due to this!
Sorry but i didn't pay $60 for a campaign that wasn't even that great.
Don't get me wrong, i liked the campaign. But it's nowhere good enough to pay $60 for.

Fallout 4 comes out in about a week. So ill just use the money from this game for that.

Thanks for taking one of my favorite games away from me 343.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, and I am really looking forward to Fallout 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3