Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I'm playing more H5 now than in last 2 years.

OP Captain Cromy

Year 1 of Halo 5 I played a lot of Halo. At least 2-3 games a day for close to a year.

Then there were a ton of games I wanted to play and that was it for a long long time via Halo 5.

I recently bought a Xbox One X in August 2018, and the 4K update in Halo 5 is absolutely amazing. It has changed everything about the Halo experience for me.

I am easily putting in 3-4 games a day now and loving every minute of it.

I have played Overwatch, the last several Call of Duty's, and Battlefield V...and Halo still IMHO is the best overall shooter on the market.

Hopefully Infinite takes it to the next level.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Solursus wrote:
Thanks, I guess?
The same happened to me except it was overwatch, assassians creed, and school and now i'm getting back into it.
I don't know how long you've been playing Halo 5 lately but there are still a few things that can be improved but I understand that it is good to get back into the game. Hope you continue to enjoy the game and keep playing!
You're not alone man. Anybody who says this game is dead is an MCC shill. I can easily put in around 8-10 games a day if I'm not busy.
Me too. I finally got tired of Destiny 2 and started playing again last month. I'd forgotten how good H5 was tbh.
Same here. I played a ton of Halo 5 back when it first came out, but stopped playing it and Halo in general for the first time ever to focus on other games. Biggest mistake I've ever made in my gaming career. I just came back to 5 and MCC for the first time in about 2 years and I really wish I never stopped. I've missed so much fun stuff! If any of you ever want to play, feel free to add me. I need more people to play Halo with.
Year 1 of Halo 5 I played a lot of Halo. At least 2-3 games a day for close to a year.

Then there were a ton of games I wanted to play and that was it for a long long time via Halo 5.

I recently bought a Xbox One X in August 2018, and the 4K update in Halo 5 is absolutely amazing. It has changed everything about the Halo experience for me.

I am easily putting in 3-4 games a day now and loving every minute of it.

I have played Overwatch, the last several Call of Duty's, and Battlefield V...and Halo still IMHO is the best overall shooter on the market.

Hopefully Infinite takes it to the next level.
Haha my thoughts exactly we all must be on the same wavelength because I have been floating around playing other games, but when I jump back in to Halo I wonder why I stopped playing this Game for the past couple of weeks. I think I will schill out for Xbox 1 X once Halo Infinite drops...
Cap! I’m back on H5 again. Let’s squad up man.
same castle wars gets me feeling some type of way lol
I've been playing more these last couple of weeks. Felt great to come back to it
I bought an Xbox One S this last week, because I was tired of always wanting to play Halo but not owning an Xbox anymore. Last time I played was Halo 4 singleplayer in 2012. I've been on PlayStation since then. Now I'm finally back, and Halo 5 feels damn good to play online. 4v4 Slayer is my jam, no other franchise does it anymore for me.