Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I need some opinions

OP Prophet of Cava

What's going on Waypoint. I need a couple opinions. I am currently a 151 with 4.5 million xp (roughly) left until 152. Im sitting on right around 800,000 Req points, with the original intention of saving up for when the legendary XP boost packs are in the store. It has been a while, and I'm hoping that this release will coincide with the warzone turbo playlist that will be live later this month.

I am mainly going to focus on warzone fort the last stretch, as i feel the payouts are much higher in these playlist. I have 100 Rare XP boosts, 300 Uncommon XP boosts, and 250 Mission Victory Xp boosts. I ran out of the Warzone Jackpot boosts (which i seem to get pretty lucky with), and the Legendary XP boosts.

My question is do I bite the bullet and buy the gold packs looking for more legendary boosts? Do i buy silver and look for more rare's, and jackpots? Or do I continue to save and hope that the legendary XP boost packs will be put back into the store sometime soon?
Just use up what you have if you're waiting for the Boost Packs to show up (if they do). Trying to get Legendary Boosts through packs is a waste (if that's the only thing you're hoping to get out of those packs). They truly are hard to come by. And the Boost Packs are 120k each, so you might not want to burn REQ points trying for something that isn't a sure thing in Gold/Silver packs.
Just use up what you have if you're waiting for the Boost Packs to show up (if they do). Trying to get Legendary Boosts through packs is a waste (if that's the only thing you're hoping to get out of those packs). They truly are hard to come by. And the Boost Packs are 120k each, so you might not want to burn REQ points trying for something that isn't a sure thing in Gold/Silver packs.
That's what i'm leaning towards. It has been a while since those packs have been live in the store, so because of that, i'm hoping they will be back sooner rather than later.