Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I saw a strange magnum skin

OP TUNDRA KID

Yesterday I saw a guy with and magnum skin that id never seen before, nor is it in the 'collection' section of my requisitions. I have every req obtainable through packs so I just want to know where this other skin comes from.
It was a dark/burnt orange with stickers all over it, like the Spartan had stuck them on randomly. I think I saw an extermination medal sticker and a champion ranks sticker on there amongst others.

Any ideas? I kinda want it :)
It was in the 3rd halo loot crate
I think you are referring to the "sticker shock" skin that came with the last loot crate.
SOTV KRO wrote:
Ooooh of course! Nice. Wish I had the money to get those crates xD thanks for clearing that up :) were there other skins in the other crates or is this the first time a skin has been offered?
TUNDRA KID wrote:
SOTV KRO wrote:
Ooooh of course! Nice. Wish I had the money to get those crates xD thanks for clearing that up :) were there other skins in the other crates or is this the first time a skin has been offered?
The first crate offered the Apollo Team emblem, while the third crate offered the sticker skins.

I'm currently using the sticker skins and they look really nice.
TUNDRA KID wrote:
Yesterday I saw a guy with and magnum skin that id never seen before, nor is it in the 'collection' section of my requisitions. I have every req obtainable through packs so I just want to know where this other skin comes from.
It was a dark/burnt orange with stickers all over it, like the Spartan had stuck them on randomly. I think I saw an extermination medal sticker and a champion ranks sticker on there amongst others.
Any ideas? I kinda want it :)
I think you are referring to the "sticker shock" skin that came with the last loot crate.