Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I stopped playing after FF release.

OP JDeltaWhiskey

Can anyone catch me up on what I have missed? Shouldn't we of had a few more updates come out from them? Has anything changed in game?

Thanks (:
-Removed because I'm an idiot-
Check out the Community Updates section and watch the live stream later today.
Warzone firefight is being updated, a Sunaion themed Haven remake is being added, forge is being improved some more (all reqs in forge, music, covenant pieces, etc.), they're adding the hunter assault cannon, an ODST pistol, gunfighter magnum, tron skins, a warzone assault map called temple, and some more stuff coming September 8.
Nothings changed, no bug fixed are imbound, no firefight nerfs, just more req packs and some reskinned maps (including the ability to buy the prophets bane)
well that was just completely false
The WZ:FF playlist is still very popular, it has one of the fastest search times out of all playlists. However, beware of those randos, many of them will deliberately run you over with their vehicles (especially scout hogs), or steal your vehicles when you are busy at a REQ station (I've lost many ONI warthogs and wasps due to this)
Warzone firefight is being updated, a Sunaion themed Haven remake is being added, forge is being improved some more (all reqs in forge, music, covenant pieces, etc.), they're adding the hunter assault cannon, an ODST pistol, gunfighter magnum, tron skins, a warzone assault map called temple, and some more stuff coming September 8.
Ya that sums it up. Also there was a prophets bane req pack available for a few days. Which recived a lot of hate.
Also a content browser and a custom games browser