Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I think H5 is fantastic how many of us are there?

OP CleverFawn43395

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23
Loving it! Tell me if you're interested in playing something together and spew out love over the game! Should get all the H5 lovers together and we'll do some BTB or WZ depending on the teamsize!
eTs Wild wrote:
SpitFlame wrote:
It's mostly the vocal minority whom speak negatively of the game. Most people who like Halo 5 are quiet about it because they're too busy enjoying the game.
Its he ppl who have never played the other games in the franchise that love the game for the most part.
Plain -Yoink-. That is how you'd love it to be because it suits your view of reality. But you are very very wrong. :)
Nah, especially dislike it now after being banned for no reason, no betrayals, no quits, no suicides.
There are lots of us. It's just that the negative Nancy's post more because they feel the need to be heard.
Best halo game since halo 2. I love it.
I don't know. I'm enjoying Halo 5. I enjoyed the past Halos and I have read almost all the books. It is a little refreshing to have the narrative take such and unpredictable shift. I mean who knows what is going to happen next. I just wonder if anything could be as dramatic as discovering the covenant for the first time or encounter what seem to be the unstoppable flood for the first time. Even the arrival of the Didact was a little dramatic. What can they do next?
Best Halo since Halo 3!
Nope. Halo 5 could have been a great game but wasted so much potential with bad writing
Hate seeing all these hate topics about H5, I for one love the game, u just want to see how many people share my opinion, just reply or something, and if you don't like it don't reply. I don't need them bad vibes
Love this game have almost 5 days played I've already almost played this game more then the mcc. Halo 5 is, IMO, the most solid FPS to date. Love seeing posts like this, to much negativity on waypoint. Thanks op
I like the game. Story felt a little lacking compared to the other games, but the multiplayer is fun, even if I'm not very good at it.
Absolutely loving it. Played it every day since launch. I'm at SR113 now, had multiple Onyx ranks and even a Champion rank. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.
Absolutely love it. Campaign could have been a tad more intriguing but at this point that is my only complaint.
Halo 5 is a good addition to the halo franchise. Looking forward to what else 343i has planned for this game
I think H5:G (Halo 5:Gaurdians) it's a great game and that all the new controls are really good and the graphics make gameplay much better, if not perfect, for the maps and the reaction time of the Xbox One combined with the 60Fps on which Halo 5 runs gives you a smooth game and awesome graphics.

ewv2004cyclist
Certainly some flaws and irritations yet I'm having plenty fun with it. There's a lot I would change but I don't regret buying the game and I'm not going to bash 343 like too many seem to on here.
I've been playing Halo 5 non-stop since launch, and I see no reason to stop. The campaign received too much flack for what it was, a decent story with fun missions. The multiplayer, although lacking maps and modes, is hands down the best in the franchise to date.
Thiss has some of the most solid multiplayer to date it truly iss brilliant, yes it has issues but those are minuscule when compared to how good it is.
I love it.
I love it too, I'm not feeling any lack of content or quality. Some more maps would be great but that goes for any game, plus we've not even had the first proper map pack yet. It's probably my least favourite campaign overall, although it did have some great moments. That doesn't mean it's a terrible campaign by any means, it's leaps and bounds better than any other FPS campaign in recent memory.
I love Halo 5 so much! Just can't put it down! I do however understand that some people still want it like the classics and others like the fast paced version of Halo.
most of the halos I'm just here for the story, and I'll admit I enjoyed myself.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23