Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I think H5 is fantastic how many of us are there?

OP CleverFawn43395

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 23
I think its a great Halo game! Really good gameplay, awesome soundtrack, ok story and awesome online multiplayer. (still lacks few of the best game modes).

It just lacks that "halo spark" that I used to know and love. Still.. It's a great Halo 5 and I will continue playing it, probably till H6.
It's a great game, I don't see why people are hating on it. It caters to both competitive and casual playars with the inclusion of car rank and seasons along with the normal sr rank. And yes it may not have the most content now, but much more is coming in FREE dlc. The doc that is payed for by the REQ system which so many people seem to hate even though it isn't pay to win. But that's just my opinion.
I agree whole heartedly. It's fantastic!
Campaign lacks some content doe.
MP is great with al the faced paced action.
I think it's fantastic as well
To anyone who says they don't get why people don't like Halo 5, are you reading people's complaints without a shade of bias that makes you think any complaint is just senseless whining or do you honestly not see what people are saying? I see why people like Halo 5, though for some to call it perfect is a stretch.
It's more enjoyable to me than Halo 4, let alone 3. My favorites were the original and 2. That said, I think arena could benefit from some changes, namely larger maps. I'm enjoying it all mostly, however.

All that aside, if you think these forums are bad you should venture over to the Destiny forums.
Yep love it! It's my go to game.
Yeah it's a amazing game. As good as they've been. That's a fact.
Uh, no. Halo 5 is a decent game, sure, but it has yet to earn its place beside the rest of the Halo games. For all of the issues that 343i fixed coming off of Halo 4 (loadouts, personal ordnance, armor abilities, etc), they created as many new ones (restricted customization, removed player achievement, removed gametypes, removed fileshare, pay2win mechanics, etc).
I think halo 5 is great too!
I LOVE HALO 5
Its good though.
It's more enjoyable to me than Halo 4, let alone 3. My favorites were the original and 2. That said, I think arena could benefit from some changes, namely larger maps. I'm enjoying it all mostly, however.

All that aside, if you think these forums are bad you should venture over to the Destiny forums.
Yes I agree. Destiny needs fixing
It's just lacking. It needs way more game-modes, etc.
Have you played the old halo games?
Halo 5 is no Halo game
Halo 5 has the potential to hit a higher tier in the franchise but quite plainly they half -Yoinked!- it lack of content ranking system is bad takes way too long to rank up k/d is broken no pregame lobby no medal view you can't distinguish who is the noob that hogged kills with shotgun or lack of br starts veto power shall I go on? Not to mention forge how can they forget how people share maps? Monkeys i tell you...
Hate seeing all these hate topics about H5, I for one love the game, u just want to see how many people share my opinion, just reply or something, and if you don't like it don't reply. I don't need them bad vibes
I agree
Halo 5 is new and different to the classic halos but it's works excellantly and it's also fun.i thought the campaign was a blast and I have had this good a multiplayer experience since the early days of Halo 3.Halo 5 is one of my favourite halo games to date and I'm confident it's only going to get better as more updates and patches are released :)
Amazing game I've been playing it non-stop since release.
I just got it for Christmas.
Hate seeing all these hate topics about H5, I for one love the game, u just want to see how many people share my opinion, just reply or something, and if you don't like it don't reply. I don't need them bad vibes
I agree
Have you played the old halo games?
Halo 5 is no Halo game
Well its different but I could get used to it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 23