OP pajama dad

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
Lazareth56 wrote:
I agree that the game isn't as epic and amazing as we gamers expected it to be... But I could also see it gradually increasing if a new game type such as the Spartan Ops. I can see what 343 Industries was planning this out to be. Although their downfall was that the campaign and game types weren't even comparable to the uncountable backstories and thrilling details that the previous halo games were made for.
yeah, I get ya. I liked that we were able to have ODST and Reach as side stories to Master Chief's romps through the verse.

I dont think its a terrible idea to retire MC and tell more stories in this halo universe.
  1. There's a lot of non-constructive discussion and flaming occurring in this thread. Please get back on track so we don't have to lock it for editing.
  2. If something annoys you, don't seek it out. No one ever wins an internet argument. Ever.
  3. OP, you don't need to reply to every post in this thread. The last 6 replies are all you. It's borderline bumping/spam at this point.
  4. Be respectful of each others opinions.
  1. There's a lot of non-constructive discussion and flaming occurring in this thread. Please get back on track so we don't have to lock it for editing.
  2. If something annoys you, don't seek it out. No one ever wins an internet argument. Ever.
  3. OP, you don't need to reply to every post in this thread. The last 6 replies are all you. It's borderline bumping/spam at this point.
if i knew how to multiquote it would be soooo much easier.

but lock if you must. I never expected so many people to get in a tizzy because I dont think halo 5 is good.
I've begun to kind of lose interest in the franchise, I was a long term fan from the CE days. 5 can be very unforgiving and cruel at times with little to no reward, and why is that? it is because unlocks and reqs are solely based on grind, luck, and a fat wallet. Best to end the franchise at 6. I don't want to see it suffer any more than it already is. On the plus side, 3A might be a standalone title instead of a MCC port, which is what 343i kind of excels at, making remastered versions of the games we love with a little extra story thrown in. #hopesforthefutre
You've only played the game for a couple of hours lmao
pajama dad wrote:
if i knew how to multiquote it would be soooo much easier.

but lock if you must. I never expected so many people to get in a tizzy because I dont think halo 5 is good.
No worries. Multi-quote is rather easy. Took me a bit to figure it out at first as well. Just hit the "quote" button next to each post. It adds them automatically and sequentially in the reply box at the bottom of a thread. Cheers.
My only suggestion for you, if you still wish to enjoy Halo 5, is to try to be open to the new things and keep playing a little longer until you like it.

Again, I don't think Halo 5 is for you. You can always play something else.

It's a game, and there's no need for everyone to get all upset about an opinion.
That was the most hateful/biased comment I ever read. As a new gen game, this hits a pretty good mark compared to the other fps games.
EDIT: nevermind :)
You probably have played enough.

The only people still playing are those stuck in an abusive relationship with the game, desperately digging for the flashes of great gameplay beneath the metric tons of garbage, and those who are so invested in their own identity as Halo fans, that they cannot admit a bad game bears that name.

The vast number of video game consumers have already moved past the game or moved on. They are wise to do so. More talented people and better products deserve their time.
JaegerDice wrote:

The only people still playing are those stuck in an abusive relationship with the game, desperately digging for the flashes of great gameplay beneath the metric tons of garbage, and those who are so invested in their own identity as Halo fans, that they cannot admit a bad game bears that name.

The vast number of video game consumers have already moved past the game or moved on. They are wise to do so. More talented people and better products deserve their time.
Who are you, the Ghost of Halo's Past?
JaegerDice wrote:

Or maybe, just maybe, there are people who enjoy this game.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13