Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I think it is due time for more warzone maps!

OP KingFi5h3112

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Maybe a Torque inspired space station Wz map
They should add a map for players to control a neutral train...
I think it's time we are due saved loadout more than any thing else. I literally won't play it some times cause I'm sick of the load out menu.
this right here, i am so annoyed by changind my loadout at every req it is wasted time and sometimes you get killed of assinated because changing loadout where instead you could have been defending

overal 9 oit of 10 times we always do choose the same set of loadout so why not make it saved and change automatically upon dying or just walking up to the req station and change automaticly and if you want change just press X like always
Volize wrote:
A new Warzone map would be really nice.
We need a Warzone map that takes place on a farm Volize.
I would like a warzone in halo 5 as follows.
A map with two fortresses, with sniper towers.
Make a team of 10 players.
2 soldiers with SRS99 Precision Rifles and launches rockets to eliminate aerial enemies.
4 infantrymen and grenadiers with quick launch weapons and rocket launchers. Grenades.
2 infantrymen to flank the use of DMR and BR85HB SR
2 infantrymen to flank the use of DMR and BR85HB SRThe 2 soldiers with SRS99 Precision Rifles, the objective is to eliminate all possible enemies to your possible view from the highest point of the fortress.
4 infantrymen and grenadiers use rapid-fire weapons and rocket launchers. They will advance through the warfield to take control points, confront covenant enemies and Forerunner.
The soldiers with equipment of rifles DMR and BR85HB SR they will advance by the sides of the map will face enemies in the same way, with the objective of arriving and being able to flanquear the enemies from strategic points.The map must be large with 2 fortresses, each fortress with its own bosses to defeat. The enemy will have air support.
Enemies control control points, at each control point will have a tower for snipers, every time the infantry team takes a checkpoint, precision rifle soldiers can move to climb to the new towers and continue.
Without a time limit, the enemy to have at least 10 control points, between each enemy control point must have a distance of 250 meters and the strength to take, must be guarded with enemy snipers.
The map can be lived on 3 roads.Central path for infantrymen and grenadiers to advance,
Two roads one on the right side and one on the left side of the central road, these roads are for soldiers to flank enemies, these roads should not be communicated with the central road.
This type of game can be called bastionMe gustaría un warzone de la siguiente manera.
Un mapa como con dos fortalezas, con torres para sniper.
Hacer un equipo de 10 jugadores.
  • 2 soldados de con Rifles de Precisión SRS99 y lanza cohetes para eliminar enemigos aéreos.
  • 4 soldados de infantería y granaderos uso de armas de rápido disparo y lanzacohetes. Granadas.
  • 2 soldados de infantería para flanquear uso de rifles DMR y BR85HB SR
  • 2 soldados de infantería para flanquear uso de rifles DMR y BR85HB SR
Los 2 soldados de con Rifles de Precisión SRS99, el objetivo es eliminar todos los enemigos posibles a su posible vista desde el punto más alto de la fortaleza.
4 soldados de infantería y granaderos uso de armas de rápido disparo y lanzacohetes. Ellos avanzaran por el campo de guerra para tomar puntos de control, enfrentarse a enemigos del covenant y Forerunner.

Los soldados con equipo de rifles DMR y BR85HB SR ellos avanzaran por los costados del mapa se enfrentaran a enemigos de igual manera, con el objetivo de llegar y poder flanquear a los enemigos desde puntos estratégicos.

El mapa deberá ser grande con 2 fortalezas, cada fortaleza con sus propios jefes a derrotar. El enemigo contara con apoyo aéreo.

Los enemigos controlan puntos de control, en cada punto de control contara con una torre para los snipers, cada ves que el equipo de infantería tome un puesto de control, los soldados de rifle de precisión podrán moverse para subir a las nuevas torres y continuar.
Sin limite de tiempo, el enemigo de contar con mínimo 10 puntos de control , entre cada punto de control del enemigo debe de haber un distancia considerada de 250 metros y la fortaleza a tomar, debe de estar resguardada con snipers de los enemigos.
El mapa se puede devivir en 3 caminos.
  • camino central para los soldados de infantería y granaderos para avanzar,
  • dos caminos uno de lado derecho y otro del lado izquierdo del camino central, estos caminos son para los soldados para flanquear enemigos, estos caminos no deben de se comunicarse con el camino central.
Este tipo de juego se puedo llamar bastión
HARDI 078 wrote:
I think it's time we are due saved loadout more than any thing else. I literally won't play it some times cause I'm sick of the load out menu.
this right here, i am so annoyed by changind my loadout at every req it is wasted time and sometimes you get killed of assinated because changing loadout where instead you could have been defending

overal 9 oit of 10 times we always do choose the same set of loadout so why not make it saved and change automatically upon dying or just walking up to the req station and change automaticly and if you want change just press X like always
Reason I use the same load out 9/10 is because I hate using the the req menu. Even when I'm looking for a power weapon it takes me a while to find it cause it's just a linear image.
Agreed. More maps in general.
I would LOVE to see more WZ assault maps.
Yep another wz map for sure is needed five (if I'm right) maps is limited and It's my favorite playlist. I have almost all reqs only 4 to go and considering I can only use then on in the wz wzff and wwa I would like some more variety to use them in considering it's taken so damn long.
Well in the more recent updates we got

2 WZ Meridian maps

2 WZ Sanghelios maps

So they are taking assets from the campaign and using them to make WZ maps.

So yeah I think people calling a Forerunner Warzone map set on Genesis are on the money.

My problem is that creating unique linear WZ Assault maps is neat and all, but, it does mean we get less maps in the more popular playlist. Ideally they should make their maps usable in both game modes a bit like Battlefield for rush and conquest. I think main issue is the number of cores.
I'd love to see something akin to Halo 3: ODST's night-time city maps. They were so awesome and atmospheric. A bit dark for Warzone, but the overall imposing skyline and looming skycrapers, coupled with maze-like plaza structures and walkways made that game genuinely fun, yet threatening to play. I honestly loved playing as Buck, coming up against those Hunters in the plaza and having to work out a strategy for taking them down alone. The environment design really helped because it gave you options. You had little 'tunnels' through the buildings which led around the environment, but also gave access to sniper positions. You had walkways that led you over the main fight, with cover that made it not quite so deadly, but still risky. And of course the main plaza itself was open and spacious, but could easily get you cornered by a bus shelter for example. Jackals, Grunts and Brutes scattered out across the map as the Hunters menacingly beckoned in the middle. It was a deathtrap to go into it. And I loved it. I know we have 'Urban' but honestly, the environment feels a little 'plastic' for lack of a better word, and it's not quite so much fun. It's definitely interesting though, and it's what made me think of the ODST environments.

And while we're at it, does anyone remember the mission where you ran from skyscraper to skyscraper as Banshees swept in, and there was a crane section towards the end? Does anyone else think that would be an interesting concept? Something involving 'scraper-hopping?
I want a night time jungle map, dedicated to the Viet Nam war. Apex 7 is close.
What about a Warzone map based on Death Island from Halo CE PC. I know we already have a Island map with Apex, but the landscape of Death Island supports a more long range engagement. Plenty of long lines of sights, with great vehicle combat.

343 wouldn't even have to change much in the map to make it Warzone viable.
Lolwarzone... Arena is in need of some original playspaces as well.
I think it's probably too late for H5, but I hope 343 spends a bulk of their H6 development resources to create more beautiful and varied maps (especially WZ, but arena too). I LOVE the H5 game engine and sandbox, and love the REQ system. But titanfall 1 came out 2 years earlier, and its maps are far more visually appealing and interesting than H5...

if they keep the engine the same for H6 but do significant work on new maps and visual effects, and bring back local split screen and local multiplayer, I'll be thrilled.
I'm surprised they haven't added FF maps like Prospect. Especially since both WZ and FF started out sharing the exact same maps. But yea would've love to have something new to run around in.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: we need a Forerunner Warzone map.
I remember Halo 4... SOO many forerunner maps! That's why I always played the campaign mission when your on the mammoth. Then when you have to hop off and go to forerunner structures I would quit the mission.

Then Halo 5 and the maps are normal again... but this time too much UNSC structures...
It would be awesome to see a forerunner warzone map
Más rondas y Más Enemigos

Más Vehículos y Más Modos de juego

Se Puede Como utilizar mec Ronco

Nuevo jefe elitemec
At least one more Warzone Map is a must.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: we need a Forerunner Warzone map.
That would be nice but how should it's map layout be? TELEPORTERS!?!?!!?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3