Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I think that some new maps would be great.

OP Ham Sandwich854

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The subject line says it all I guess. I like what the forge community has put out and I'd like to see more of their best maps added in to the rotation. But I'd really like more studio-made maps made for arena, warzone, and especially BTB. If anyone at 343i notices this post, I'd welcome any information on the subject :)
-Just don't be coy, I know it's a lot of fun but you guys have had plenty with the Timmy helmet xD
Agreed.
As long as they don't have frame drops, I'd love to see some new maps added to the rotation!
Forge maps are always nice since it's a free thing and probably pretty easy for them to implement but, they will never be as awesome as a studio produced one. Especially since 343 have some seriously beautiful looking maps.
I don't thing there will be anymore studio maps. 343 is at this point deeply in development for Halo 6.
Thank you! I wholeheartedly agree!!!

If another dev map or two is possible, fantastic, but let's at least get some Forge maps with a bit of character/innovative concepts in for some 4v4 MM.
It has been pretty stale map wise, but the absence of paid DLC means no new dev maps.
We really need some new competitive maps. Not one of the DLC maps since launch has been good, or even half-decent. Frustrating as hell, especially if they want H5 to last until 2018
NEW WARZONE MAPS!!
I want 343i or the forge community to remake Blood Gulch. At very least a Blood Gulch remake on BTB.
We need new normal Warzone maps.

Arena got Mercy and WZA got Temple with Anvil's Legacy and Temple and Prospect were added to FF in Monitor's Bounty. Last Warzone map we got was Sanctum back in June.
As long as it's not linear so we can get some new (good) Infection maps.
Krunei wrote:
As long as it's not linear so we can get some new (good) Infection maps.
Some old classics from halo 3 would actually make me want to play infection. There's no variety :(
We need new normal Warzone maps.

Arena got Mercy and WZA got Temple with Anvil's Legacy and Temple and Prospect were added to FF in Monitor's Bounty. Last Warzone map we got was Sanctum back in June.
Wow it's been 7 months already? That's a long time to play on 4 maps
I really doubt we'd be getting any new developer made maps. Have any previous Halos had a DLC release 15 months+ into development? I guess the Mythic Map Pack did, but that was paired with the Halo Wars Limited launch and was only the third DLC release for that game.

I would suspect we're past the point of expecting new studio made maps.
I really doubt we'd be getting any new developer made maps. Have any previous Halos had a DLC release 15 months+ into development? I guess the Mythic Map Pack did, but that was paired with the Halo Wars Limited launch and was only the third DLC release for that game.

So what you're really saying is mythic map pack 2.0 confirmed?

So what you're really saying is mythic map pack 2.0 confirmed?
To borrow from the great Ryan Howard, "I'm not saying Mythic Map Pack 2.0 is happening.....but it is."
New warzone assault maps plz
They will keep them coming as long as Halo 5 is the main focus...but when Halo 6 hits, i'm sure they'll release a "Ultimate Edition" Halo 5.
I'd really love to see some actual BTB maps. I'd really like to see the return of Blood Gulch.

Land Fall, Sky Line, Out Cast, Day Break. all very underrated Halo 4 maps that I thought were amazing, and I think would play great in the Halo 5 sandbox. Perdition was pretty fantastic as well.. Basically the majority of the last Halo 4 maps released on DLC that were hardly played because you still had to pay for them.

If we don't get any new created maps. I'd LOVE to see Sanghelios Trench a BEAUTIFUL forge reimagnation of Blood Gulch put into BTB. It's freaking amazing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2