Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I tried... I really did.

OP Luke Pawlowski

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Naqser wrote:
Madrox8 wrote:
OP you don't find this exciting?
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/VadersUncle66/video/19287598
I'll help you out. It isn't exciting. It's dull.
How in the world did none of those Knight turn and aggro you?! Whenever I play FF all I have to do is look at a knight the wrong way and I've got the attention of 20 with their incineration cannons charging.
Dude, like this? Warden aggro.

Get to wardens after the two tanks are there, instantly get Aggro of Mythic warden and gets EMPed all the time despite doing no damage.

Hey, if FF is hard, how about killing you off for no reason?

I'm in the red ghost...

OT: No, I don't see FF as the good kind of challenging fun.
It's tedious, bullet sponge bosses are horrible to fight, and the endless waves of difficult minions become ridiculously boring to fight.
Just recently I had a fight with the good Deacon, I sure racked up some Knight kills there because as soon as the first few had been killed so we could move on the Deacon which, six new ones spawned.
That aggro warden with his emp blast. Seems very familiar to me.

Oh yeah, the trolls in previous halo's you used to get. EMP your vehicle with a plasma pistol, wait until your functional, then immediately EMP you again.
TryHardFan wrote:
This is such an attention grab thread it's not even funny. Congrats you've attracted the likes of the 40 some people that are still pissy that they can't adapt to sprint and hate on everything. Oh you haven't hit 40 yet? You must not be whining hard enough yet.

Oh the bosses are damage sponges? Guess what, every 'boss' in the history of gaming is a damage sponge. Let me lay out the blueprint for you, a difficult boss in gaming is one that has high damage output and a ridiculous amount of hp. It's a -Yoinking!- shooter, what else do you expect from a boss in a game that's centered around shooting a firearm? Did you expect riddles and sidequests?
Instead of acting like an arrogant imbecile, how about you start discussing what you disagree with from the OP? You also seem to think that just because other games adopt the same mechanics for a particular part of a game, that it isn't okay to criticize how that is a flawed game design.

So pathetic to see a 343 apologist that can't even type 2 sentences before they already attack other people's opinions that have been thoroughly explained before in this forum.
I've already made my comment on 'bullet sponges' which is that all bosses in every game in the history of gaming are 'bullet sponges'. High HP is what makes a big bad boss into a big bad boss. And the ironic part is his/her first complaint was about the mech grunt, which leaps large distances, has both a single enemy attack as well as a multi enemy attack, targets enemies with high damage output, and has a unique emp effect when vehicles try to get splatter damage. Please do enrich the gaming community on what your vision of an exciting, non bullet sponge, boss would be like. Because as far as I can see, the mech grunt is actually one of the most intuitive bosses the halo franchise has ever seen.
No, it isn't. I will tell you right now, that the bosses that go down in history as memorable and GOOD don't just rely on a -Yoink- ton of hit points and high damage output damage output and hordes of ridiculously souped up fodder enemies that can take multiple tank shells to the face. They have patterns. The have audio and visual feedback. A lot of good bosses require a handful of hits in specific periods of vulnerability. They require meaningful strategy besides having 8 people grab the biggest, dumbest guns they can REQ in, holding down the fire button and occasionally dipping behind cover. You are trivializing good boss design in order to defend the indefensible fact that this is obviously what 343's PvE designers think a boss is. No matter how much you say "bosses are supposed to be boring bullet sponges," it won't suddenly become true. I agree that the Grunt Goblin is one of the most interesting "bosses" that Halo has ever seen. And that is for one simple reason: because most Halo bosses have been COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE. In H2, Bungie experimented with exactly the nonsense 343 has done in H5 and it failed, which is why none of it is anywhere in H3. We have already learned this lesson, but apparently 343 was not paying attention, so they reinvented the wheel and brought us more terrible bosses before improving a bit with the Goblin.

And you want an example of an interesting boss? I can't believe I need to say this, but... THE SCARAB. You know, from those Halo games that Bungie company used to make? You know, that awesome, giant, menacing enemy that completely changed the flow of the battle field and required specific tactics to defeat quickly? If Warzone had a Scarab, you would just have your entire team setting Scorpions behind rocks a mile a way and jamming on the right trigger for 4 minutes and that would be the boss. And you would be defending that as what "all bosses in every game in the history of gaming are."
No thoughts.....boys
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I honestly don't know how 343i continues to bomb so hard. WZFF seems so half baked. The difficulty spikes, the bugs, the respawn timers. It just doesn't work.

I don't have a problem with it being hard. My problem is with the inconsistency of difficulty, and in the methods used to make the game "difficult". Long respawn timers are a good idea in theory, I think. On the outside it makes sense to punish death more as the game goes on. Force people to play conservatively. The problem though is that in the later rounds you are forced to be agressive against bullet sponge enemies that all have one hit kill attacks and that cross map you with homing weapons. There is a fine line between challenging and frustrating, and being killed 3 times in a row by Decon Pipap at spawn goes extreamly over that line. 30 second respawn timers are made even worse by not being able to choose your spawn, sometimes having to trek across the map to get back into the action, essentially making it a 1 minute respawn timer. If you die once in that scenario your team just lost the game.

Secondly, they have removed a lot of the depth from combat. All of the bosses are just bullet sponges now. I hate to say this, because I think that it's overused, but this is not Destiny. In fact I think that Destiny does the bullet sponges a lot better. They communicate what is going on way better than Halo 5 does. In WZFF you just shoot blindly at enemies that are able to one hit you from across the map. It's not fun.

The enemies that did have depth have had it removed. Not being able to emp or hi-jack vehicles turns them from enemies that allow for high risk tactics for high rewards, into boring bullet sponges that you shoot at from across the map to avoid their near instantaneous kill times. Removing the ability to headshot the knights is the exact same thing. And I think that enough has already been said about Warden and how much he ruins experiences.

Weapon vs. Vehicle balance is way off. Against the higher level bosses REQ weapons only do a fraction of a bosses total health, making them useless for their cost. This means that Vehicles are required. Only allowing for a single approach to a situation makes the game extreamly repetitive and boring. Every round 5 I've been to is just everyone getting into a Scorpion, Wraith, or Mantis, and shooting from range at the boss. It's boring, and removes all teamwork from the game.

The good thing is that all of these things can be easily fixed. Respawn timers can be set to a static 10 seconds again. This would allow for the bosses to maintain their level of difficulty and reduce the frustration. The REQ system already in place stops people from being able spam high level REQs, so dying and losing your REQ is punishment enough. You should be able to choose where you spawn. You can already do this in normal Warzone, so there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do it in WZFF. Vehicle bosses should be allowed to be hi-jacked at half health as a pseudo assassination. This would keep their level of difficulty up while allowing for those high-risk/high-reward plays to be made. Adding depth to the experience. Knights should be able to be head shot after destroying their wing. Maybe not for an instant kill, but for massive damage. This would reward good aim and once again, add depth to the experience. Bosses should not regen health. That is what shields are for. You should be able to buy ammo from the REQ station at a lower cost than the weapons being used. This would allow weapons to somewhat contend with vehicles at later rounds, and reward players for not dying and losing their REQ weapons. Enemies should also drop the weapons that they are holding. It is a cheap trick to spawn in Fuel Rod grunts at round two, only for their Fuel Rods not to drop when they are killed. Same goes for Soldiers and their light rifles.

These changes would make WZFF significantly less frustrating while keeping its difficulty much higher than that of the beta. A win-win.
Atleast you tried! That's all that matters
Great write up OP. Even though I enjoy firefight this post has great constructive criticism. 343 needs to read this.
Not going to lie it gets repetitive too quickly.
That's what she said :D
you dont have to deal with them OP i agree with your post and it is very correct but sorry it was a little to long but keep making post
Harmanoff wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Tyco wrote:
I agree with your post immensely. Too bad I know Waypoint all to well, and I fully expect a response disregarding your post with plentiful upvotes and some brilliant writing material along the lines of "Lol no itz purfecd the wey it is, just git gud" within 10 minutes of my response.

Edit: Wow, I didn't even finish writing my post and it happened. Never change, Waypoint. Never change.
Sure but plenty agree with you too. Not too impressed with the current version of H5's attempt at firefight since it barely resembles a firefight mode but not really surprised since 343i like changing things like they did with Infection by giving survivors power weapons, etc...

It just feels like a luck based system since sometimes waves can seem impossible to complete. There's too many things wrong with H5 like it being unbalanced and the online parts glitching often...including a new one where the primary weapon seems to vanish and the server lobby's have been breaking. I'm sure some will lie and claim this never happens for them but I've seen so many problems and even recorded it so I know these issues are still happening.

One of the things that irritates me is that I'm un-able to hijack vehicles like Ghosts in Warzone...which makes no sense but I bet the only reason why that is there is there because the pointless REQ system, this is annoying because I'm expected to adapt and yet 343i are inconsistent with their annoying game designs.
Well in regards to the bolded statement. I haven't had anny issues with server lobby's breaking, primary weapons not showing. Serious....dont' believe me then whatever! The bullet sponges as they call them..lol yea can be a bit crazy...but if you really expected a carbon copy of FF then I got a 600 acre plot in the desert that you can grow corn on I need to sell you!
Ah, yes. The classic "if you thought older things were better for a laundry list of specific reasons, that means you want a carbon copy!" Let's get back and track and address what has actually been said in this thread. No one thinks it needs to be a carbon copy. It just needs to actually be GOOD, which it currently is not.

And I find it extremely unlikely that you haven't had any lobby problems. They have been widespread since launch. I have never played the game without something breaking in some fashion and I know plenty of people can say the same. You honestly expect people to believe that you had such stunning luck that none of the myriad things that break in this game have EVER broken for you? OK, bud. I imagine the Master Chief Collection match-making was flawless for you as well?
Exactly, from my experience it seems impossible that anyone hasn't problems at sometime, H5 is broken while some people on my different communities try to deny this, I've proved this countless times that Halo 5 has problems.
ronnie42 wrote:
Harmanoff wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Tyco wrote:
I agree with your post immensely. Too bad I know Waypoint all to well, and I fully expect a response disregarding your post with plentiful upvotes and some brilliant writing material along the lines of "Lol no itz purfecd the wey it is, just git gud" within 10 minutes of my response.

Edit: Wow, I didn't even finish writing my post and it happened. Never change, Waypoint. Never change.
Sure but plenty agree with you too. Not too impressed with the current version of H5's attempt at firefight since it barely resembles a firefight mode but not really surprised since 343i like changing things like they did with Infection by giving survivors power weapons, etc...

It just feels like a luck based system since sometimes waves can seem impossible to complete. There's too many things wrong with H5 like it being unbalanced and the online parts glitching often...including a new one where the primary weapon seems to vanish and the server lobby's have been breaking. I'm sure some will lie and claim this never happens for them but I've seen so many problems and even recorded it so I know these issues are still happening.

One of the things that irritates me is that I'm un-able to hijack vehicles like Ghosts in Warzone...which makes no sense but I bet the only reason why that is there is there because the pointless REQ system, this is annoying because I'm expected to adapt and yet 343i are inconsistent with their annoying game designs.
Well in regards to the bolded statement. I haven't had anny issues with server lobby's breaking, primary weapons not showing. Serious....dont' believe me then whatever! The bullet sponges as they call them..lol yea can be a bit crazy...but if you really expected a carbon copy of FF then I got a 600 acre plot in the desert that you can grow corn on I need to sell you!
Ah, yes. The classic "if you thought older things were better for a laundry list of specific reasons, that means you want a carbon copy!" Let's get back and track and address what has actually been said in this thread. No one thinks it needs to be a carbon copy. It just needs to actually be GOOD, which it currently is not.

And I find it extremely unlikely that you haven't had any lobby problems. They have been widespread since launch. I have never played the game without something breaking in some fashion and I know plenty of people can say the same. You honestly expect people to believe that you had such stunning luck that none of the myriad things that break in this game have EVER broken for you? OK, bud. I imagine the Master Chief Collection match-making was flawless for you as well?
Exactly, from my experience it seems impossible that anyone hasn't problems at sometime, H5 is broken while some people on my different communities try to deny this, I've proved this countless times that Halo 5 has problems.
Broke and having issues are different matters dude.
ronnie42 wrote:
Harmanoff wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Tyco wrote:
I agree with your post immensely. Too bad I know Waypoint all to well, and I fully expect a response disregarding your post with plentiful upvotes and some brilliant writing material along the lines of "Lol no itz purfecd the wey it is, just git gud" within 10 minutes of my response.

Edit: Wow, I didn't even finish writing my post and it happened. Never change, Waypoint. Never change.
Sure but plenty agree with you too. Not too impressed with the current version of H5's attempt at firefight since it barely resembles a firefight mode but not really surprised since 343i like changing things like they did with Infection by giving survivors power weapons, etc...

It just feels like a luck based system since sometimes waves can seem impossible to complete. There's too many things wrong with H5 like it being unbalanced and the online parts glitching often...including a new one where the primary weapon seems to vanish and the server lobby's have been breaking. I'm sure some will lie and claim this never happens for them but I've seen so many problems and even recorded it so I know these issues are still happening.

One of the things that irritates me is that I'm un-able to hijack vehicles like Ghosts in Warzone...which makes no sense but I bet the only reason why that is there is there because the pointless REQ system, this is annoying because I'm expected to adapt and yet 343i are inconsistent with their annoying game designs.
Well in regards to the bolded statement. I haven't had anny issues with server lobby's breaking, primary weapons not showing. Serious....dont' believe me then whatever! The bullet sponges as they call them..lol yea can be a bit crazy...but if you really expected a carbon copy of FF then I got a 600 acre plot in the desert that you can grow corn on I need to sell you!
Ah, yes. The classic "if you thought older things were better for a laundry list of specific reasons, that means you want a carbon copy!" Let's get back and track and address what has actually been said in this thread. No one thinks it needs to be a carbon copy. It just needs to actually be GOOD, which it currently is not.

And I find it extremely unlikely that you haven't had any lobby problems. They have been widespread since launch. I have never played the game without something breaking in some fashion and I know plenty of people can say the same. You honestly expect people to believe that you had such stunning luck that none of the myriad things that break in this game have EVER broken for you? OK, bud. I imagine the Master Chief Collection match-making was flawless for you as well?
Exactly, from my experience it seems impossible that anyone hasn't problems at sometime, H5 is broken while some people on my different communities try to deny this, I've proved this countless times that Halo 5 has problems.
Broke and having issues are different matters dude.
Except that's not remotely true...broken servers and glitched games are technically having an issue...what you said makes no sense.
Totally agree with you, firefight is becoming really frustrating thanks to bad game design
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Harmanoff wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Tyco wrote:
I agree with your post immensely. Too bad I know Waypoint all to well, and I fully expect a response disregarding your post with plentiful upvotes and some brilliant writing material along the lines of "Lol no itz purfecd the wey it is, just git gud" within 10 minutes of my response.

Edit: Wow, I didn't even finish writing my post and it happened. Never change, Waypoint. Never change.
Sure but plenty agree with you too. Not too impressed with the current version of H5's attempt at firefight since it barely resembles a firefight mode but not really surprised since 343i like changing things like they did with Infection by giving survivors power weapons, etc...

It just feels like a luck based system since sometimes waves can seem impossible to complete. There's too many things wrong with H5 like it being unbalanced and the online parts glitching often...including a new one where the primary weapon seems to vanish and the server lobby's have been breaking. I'm sure some will lie and claim this never happens for them but I've seen so many problems and even recorded it so I know these issues are still happening.

One of the things that irritates me is that I'm un-able to hijack vehicles like Ghosts in Warzone...which makes no sense but I bet the only reason why that is there is there because the pointless REQ system, this is annoying because I'm expected to adapt and yet 343i are inconsistent with their annoying game designs.
Well in regards to the bolded statement. I haven't had anny issues with server lobby's breaking, primary weapons not showing. Serious....dont' believe me then whatever! The bullet sponges as they call them..lol yea can be a bit crazy...but if you really expected a carbon copy of FF then I got a 600 acre plot in the desert that you can grow corn on I need to sell you!
Ah, yes. The classic "if you thought older things were better for a laundry list of specific reasons, that means you want a carbon copy!" Let's get back and track and address what has actually been said in this thread. No one thinks it needs to be a carbon copy. It just needs to actually be GOOD, which it currently is not.

And I find it extremely unlikely that you haven't had any lobby problems. They have been widespread since launch. I have never played the game without something breaking in some fashion and I know plenty of people can say the same. You honestly expect people to believe that you had such stunning luck that none of the myriad things that break in this game have EVER broken for you? OK, bud. I imagine the Master Chief Collection match-making was flawless for you as well?
Exactly, from my experience it seems impossible that anyone hasn't problems at sometime, H5 is broken while some people on my different communities try to deny this, I've proved this countless times that Halo 5 has problems.
Broke and having issues are different matters dude.
Except that's not remotely true...broken servers and glitched games are technically having an issue...what you said makes no sense.
Broke means it doesn't work, having issues means it has issues. What's broke is mcc when it first launched, what's broke is if I could not play the game at all. What you said........makes no sense.
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
The good thing is that all of these things can be easily fixed. Respawn timers can be set to a static 10 seconds again. This would allow for the bosses to maintain their level of difficulty and reduce the frustration. The REQ system already in place stops people from being able spam high level REQs, so dying and losing your REQ is punishment enough. You should be able to choose where you spawn. You can already do this in normal Warzone, so there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do it in WZFF. Vehicle bosses should be allowed to be hi-jacked at half health as a pseudo assassination. This would keep their level of difficulty up while allowing for those high-risk/high-reward plays to be made. Adding depth to the experience. Knights should be able to be head shot after destroying their wing. Maybe not for an instant kill, but for massive damage. This would reward good aim and once again, add depth to the experience. Bosses should not regen health. That is what shields are for. You should be able to buy ammo from the REQ station at a lower cost than the weapons being used. This would allow weapons to somewhat contend with vehicles at later rounds, and reward players for not dying and losing their REQ weapons. Enemies should also drop the weapons that they are holding. It is a cheap trick to spawn in Fuel Rod grunts at round two, only for their Fuel Rods not to drop when they are killed. Same goes for Soldiers and their light rifles.

These changes would make WZFF significantly less frustrating while keeping its difficulty much higher than that of the beta. A win-win.
i really appreciate that you didn't just complain and that you offered helpful, easily achieved, and viable alternatives that would greatly improve on the areas you have concerns. two thumbs up would like this post again.

also i think all of your suggestions are good.
Thanks! I know I came off a little harsh here, but I want this to be great, and right now it just isn't. I hate it when people complain and don't offer solutions to problems.
I like FF the only thing I don't like is the respawn time in R5 what if you spawn in area with the boss and die just like that. That's 1 minute wasted on the respawn screen.
To save myself some time, some regurgitation from the Great and Powerful Me, in the official Firefight Feedback thread:

Quote:
- The Problem: I'm sure you can guess what it is. You guys built Warzone with ideas aped from MOBAs and from RPGs. You wanted teamwork to be an important ingredient to handling the higher-octane scenarios that ensue. I'm also fairly confident you wanted a way to make people want to pay money for REQ packs, because there will be situations where a single powerful REQ can supplant the need for teamwork.
-------The short of it is that the way difficulty is treated in Warzone is dumb. "Boss" primarily means "takes a couple orders of magnitude more pain than the common soldier." A legendary boss is two orders of magnitude heartier than a regular boss. And a mythic boss is at least an order of magnitude healthier than that. While this does mean we have to gang up on our targets, it means that in the brute force-est way. What it comes down to, in my experience, is that fighting a boss involves keeping as much distance and lateral freedom/cover between you and a boss as possible while firing on it with a vehicle constantly.
-------Yes, with a vehicle. Not with a power weapon. It's incredible how little I want to use power weapon cards in Firefight that I would be ecstatic to use in Warzone proper. Yes, I could spawn Endgame or Prophet's Bane or Didact's Signet, but why would I do that to myself? They all have finite ammunition and require me to stand closer to the enemy than I can defend myself against. Like the Hunters of Halo 5's campaign, most bosses are so amped-up that there is virtually no defense against them except to abuse their aggro range. It's much more reliable to spawn in Ghost Ultras, Wraith Ultras, and sometimes Corp Scorpions (sometimes Banshees, but only sometimes). There is a sort of fun to the way Warzone ramps up to these vehicle tussles, but it happens every. Single. TIME. And if it doesn't, we lose.
-------This isn't even an issue purely with bosses. I see it happening to regular enemies too. Grunts start to have shields and Void Tears, elites start to take ungodly amount of hits before their shields pop. The reason my favorite part of Firefight is the first round is because that is the round that feels most like Halo to me -- the enemies keep dying and keep coming, and the challenge tends to be surviving those waves and waves of enemies so that they don't overwhelm the position. Maybe the low respawn timer is a factor there. It is the best 30-seconds-of-fun point in Warzone Firefight.
-------I can't offer any easy solutions, here, because I think in terms of win/loss rate you've got it right. Any solution would involve placing the mode further from the Warzone base. Tone down all the enemies, create Vehicle Rounds where operating vehicles is allowed (thus, make every spartan unable to enter a vehicle during every other round, and force them to leave a vehicle when such rounds start at the end of an intermission), and those are the rounds with the more chunky stuff -- but don't make them the difficulty, either. Bungie really hit on it back in CE, with regenerating HP ("shields") -- make the enemies regenerate their health and constantly make overtures to buy themselves that opportunity, but allow for skilled team play to prevent that from happening. I doubt you guys will make any of these suggestions happen (the'yre all quite a lot), but I think they're what should be done for Halo 6's Warzone. This Damage Sponge/Homing Murder Shots situation is, well... a problem.
I don't feel nearly so much anguish as y'all do. I have fun with it even if round 4 is usually a slog and round 5 is always a slog.
OP you don't find this exciting?
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/VadersUncle66/video/19287598
I eagerly await this clip's feature in the next community blog post. Truly the pinnacle of Halo excitement.
Did you like how I moved to the left that one time? I spend a lot of time on my FF tactics. It has really paid off.
Brilliant tactics Vader, maybe I can learn something from this.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Harmanoff wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Tyco wrote:
I agree with your post immensely. Too bad I know Waypoint all to well, and I fully expect a response disregarding your post with plentiful upvotes and some brilliant writing material along the lines of "Lol no itz purfecd the wey it is, just git gud" within 10 minutes of my response.

Edit: Wow, I didn't even finish writing my post and it happened. Never change, Waypoint. Never change.
Sure but plenty agree with you too. Not too impressed with the current version of H5's attempt at firefight since it barely resembles a firefight mode but not really surprised since 343i like changing things like they did with Infection by giving survivors power weapons, etc...

It just feels like a luck based system since sometimes waves can seem impossible to complete. There's too many things wrong with H5 like it being unbalanced and the online parts glitching often...including a new one where the primary weapon seems to vanish and the server lobby's have been breaking. I'm sure some will lie and claim this never happens for them but I've seen so many problems and even recorded it so I know these issues are still happening.

One of the things that irritates me is that I'm un-able to hijack vehicles like Ghosts in Warzone...which makes no sense but I bet the only reason why that is there is there because the pointless REQ system, this is annoying because I'm expected to adapt and yet 343i are inconsistent with their annoying game designs.
Well in regards to the bolded statement. I haven't had anny issues with server lobby's breaking, primary weapons not showing. Serious....dont' believe me then whatever! The bullet sponges as they call them..lol yea can be a bit crazy...but if you really expected a carbon copy of FF then I got a 600 acre plot in the desert that you can grow corn on I need to sell you!
Ah, yes. The classic "if you thought older things were better for a laundry list of specific reasons, that means you want a carbon copy!" Let's get back and track and address what has actually been said in this thread. No one thinks it needs to be a carbon copy. It just needs to actually be GOOD, which it currently is not.

And I find it extremely unlikely that you haven't had any lobby problems. They have been widespread since launch. I have never played the game without something breaking in some fashion and I know plenty of people can say the same. You honestly expect people to believe that you had such stunning luck that none of the myriad things that break in this game have EVER broken for you? OK, bud. I imagine the Master Chief Collection match-making was flawless for you as well?
Exactly, from my experience it seems impossible that anyone hasn't problems at sometime, H5 is broken while some people on my different communities try to deny this, I've proved this countless times that Halo 5 has problems.
Broke and having issues are different matters dude.
Except that's not remotely true...broken servers and glitched games are technically having an issue...what you said makes no sense.
Broke means it doesn't work, having issues means it has issues. What's broke is mcc when it first launched, what's broke is if I could not play the game at all. What you said........makes no sense.
Once again that makes little to no sense whatsoever, you're implying those terms are not the same when a broken problem is an issue since it involves a problem that is occurring. It's doesn't make any sense why you would say this. It's obvious the term broke means something doesn't work.

An 'issue' is like an act or an instance of something giving out or like when someone says "It's not an issue" or when Halo MCC came out and it had plenty of issues that needed to be fixed. What you were saying didn't make much sense. Halo 5 being broken is technically an issue that needs to be sorted.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4