1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
stop idling... easy.
I have no pity for anyone who is banned. How hard is it to simply log in, play a game, complete the game, don't cheat, and move forward? You aren't the victim here. Follow the simple rules and it won't happen.
I think if you quit out 3 times then that's a ban, likely in a certain period of time , the length of ban seems to change, last night I was banned for 15 mins then the next time I was banned for 25 ish minutes. Not sure on what logic they use....also I don't think for quitting there is any warning when you'll be banned, would be nice if they at least gave you a warning. :)
GODS GIFT wrote:
I think if you quit out 3 times then that's a ban, likely in a certain period of time , the length of ban seems to change, last night I was banned for 15 mins then the next time I was banned for 25 ish minutes. Not sure on what logic they use....also I don't think for quitting there is any warning when you'll be banned, would be nice if they at least gave you a warning. :)
There are people who would argue that you shouldn't have to be warned considering it's been made perfectly clear that excessive quitting is unacceptable behaviour.....
ShortySL wrote:
GODS GIFT wrote:
There are people who would argue that you shouldn't have to be warned considering it's been made perfectly clear that excessive quitting is unacceptable behaviour.....
Yes, you're right, only got myself to blame. Now I've got a feel for the game, and know the implications, I'll avoid the quitting !
i betrayed some people in my team accidentally in a swat game.. i was booted.. which i thought was fine.. then about 4 games later it just kicks me after a game and says something about a banhammer?? i didn't do anything wrong after/before that.. no idling/suicide/betrayals etc..

must be a bug.
I've just been banned. I have never left a game or trash talked anyone or been afk. I tried to join one of my friends fireteam and it said joining a session in progress. You've been banned. Is there anyway to reverse the ban? I don't understand.
I like how everyone who has been banned is innocent.
I like how I've done nothing wrong to be banned, as I try to take multiplayer seriously and I receive a ban for joining my friends fireteam. There were a few games where I have been randomly disconnected, but I haven't purposely left a game, team killed, afk'd or talked trash or suicided a lot. Is there someone I can contact to address the ban?
suuure
Ive had about three people step in front of my Sniper Rifle shot, killed them instantly because it was a headshot, and have yet to be banned. You obviously idled more than one time.
I just got banned from leaving matchmaking because of the horrible lag every time I enter a server. This is ridiculous I just got the game and I want to play some Multiplayer.
Not sure about your 1 idling thing... But I can tel you they are trying to crack down on idlers, leavers and betrayer a big time. I would say around 30% of my arena games and 95% of my warzone games at least one person would quit each game. Them leaving makes a good chance that game will result in a loss. So I for one am hoping they keep going with this Banhammer. And before people say what if your internet is buggin out... Uhh then don't play while its buggin out. Simple.
That is complete nonsense.
Those people paid money on the game and want to play it.
I for example experience issues on one of my two consoles which is losing connection to the servers every once in a while which is really frustrating and has nothing to do with anything on my end except maybe the console itself which i will return soon.
But you can´t just say people shouldn´t play.
Ther needs to be casual game lists where you can join midgame so that those people can enjoy while not hurting anyones rank.
343 needs to get their s*** together and improve on many aspects of the game including random drop outs and at least implement the function of rejoining a game you got disconnected from.
To be clear just the person who got disconnected should be able to refill the place.
iNocturne wrote:
I like how everyone who has been banned is innocent.
Exactly. It must be the system picking them out of a hat and just deciding to ban them..... The fact that they think they can convince others into that is both hilarious and such an utter waste of time on their part. The vast... no... incredibly vast player base is ecstatic that 343 is taking a hardline of those people so they don't have a chance to ruin games as they have in the past with so many other games.

It's overly simplistic: Follow the rules and you won't get suspended/banned. Why that is difficult to some I will never know.
I was just banned for 54 minutes lol. I kept leaving games because I'm being put in games where people are either way better than me or are trying too hard. I can't be bothered. I haven't played a halo game in years so this isn't very fun for me.
Ive played nothing but fairly and yet I still got banned? Why? Yes I died and yes I've done well. Does another players bearing hold any ground on this because if so I could play very well and they could get butt hurt and report me and boom I'm banned? Is that fair? I think not. i understand leaving and afk, but a players play style? Can you really report someone for exploiting a weakness?
Ive played nothing but fairly and yet I still got banned? Why? Yes I died and yes I've done well. Does another players bearing hold any ground on this because if so I could play very well and they could get butt hurt and report me and boom I'm banned? Is that fair? I think not. i understand leaving and afk, but a players play style? Can you really report someone for exploiting a weakness?
I'm not sure how it is on Xbox One with the reporting system, but I know on 360 they had some limited reporting option that said "Player is too good/ too skilled".
iNocturne wrote:
I like how everyone who has been banned is innocent
Just like convicts.
I was trying to get that power up on Orion that's out on that platform ... and I died like 4 times trying to thrust out to get it and missed the mark, and I got warning for committing too many suicides.
happened to me too its annoying that you get banned for trying to get a power up
I was trying to get that power up on Orion that's out on that platform ... and I died like 4 times trying to thrust out to get it and missed the mark, and I got warning for committing too many suicides.
happened to me too its annoying that you get banned for trying to get a power up
Unfortunately there's no way for the game to know the difference. Blame the griiefers who suicide for ruining it for the rest of us.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9