Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I want single-player Warzone Firefight.

OP Aurik Kal Durin

I've always preferred to play Firefight solo over co-op. In Halo: Reach, I stuck mostly with the Score Attack playlist and custom Firefight, and in Halo 3: ODST... well, it didn't have matchmaking or custom game options, so if I wanted a casual game of Firefight all by myself, I'd just pick a map and play on Easy mode until I got bored.

I can't do any of those things in Halo 5: Guardians, and I'd like something to be done about that; a single-player Warzone Score Attack playlist.

It would be a more simple version of WZFF Heroic; all objectives would be Eliminate objectives where you would simply have to kill all enemies on the map within the time limit, with only the last round being a Boss round. The game would go on for 10 Rounds instead of five.

Settings would be similar to 2x Score Attack in Halo: Reach; player Weapon Damage, Melee Damage, and Damage Resistance would all be set to 200% to be able to better handle the waves of AI by yourself. Increased Respawn Timers would also be disabled, and the player would have a limit of 10 lives just like in Reach. Then there would be Skulls; Tough Luck, Catch, and Cloud. These would activate at the start of the game and remain active for the duration.

Finally, the icing on the cake... Unlimited REQs. You would still have to gain REQ Levels and energy in order to use them- so it would NOT be like Warzone Turbo- but you would be allowed unlimited use of any REQs in your inventory so long as you have the Certification for them, and you won't consume any of your REQ cards... you would even be able to use REQs even if you're out of that particular item.

Have you used all your Phaetons grinding commendations in regular Warzone? Are you scared to waste your precious Mythic REQs against AI? Do you want to be able to play with your favorite toys in Warzone Firefight without sacrificing your finite number of REQs? Then this would be the game mode for you.
This sounds really fun. I'd definitely play it, for sure, because that phaeton helios is just so damn fun to use... aswell as all the Hannibal vehicles. SkeSeventch pls
I'm also waiting for the single player version of WZFF. And if I can pick the map I can play in, much better.
Finally, the icing on the cake... Unlimited REQs. You would still have to gain REQ Levels and energy in order to use them- so it would NOT be like Warzone Turbo- but you would be allowed unlimited use of any REQs in your inventory so long as you have the Certification for them, and you won't consume any of your REQ cards... you would even be able to use REQs even if you're out of that particular item.

343 would never go for this. Req packs are how they are making their money now a days, so if they said "Here, play without burning your reqs and having to potentially buy more packs" people would stop buying req packs.

343 would never go for this. Req packs are how they are making their money now a days, so if they said "Here, play without burning your reqs and having to potentially buy more packs" people would stop buying req packs.
But here's thing: REQs are already available to EVERYONE without buying a single gold pack. They've given every single REQ to us in the form of Forge and Custom Games, so it makes no sense that they would not do that. I don't see it happening, but it could and the "anti-buy" pack thing holds no merit. anymore.

But here's thing: REQs are already available to EVERYONE without buying a single gold pack. They've given every single REQ to us in the form of Forge and Custom Games, so it makes no sense that they would not do that. I don't see it happening, but it could and the "anti-buy" pack thing holds no merit. anymore.
This. They already gave us most of the REQ weapons and vehicles in Forge and game modes like Super Fiesta, what's the harm in creating a game mode where we have unlimited REQs?

Also, keep in mind that you would only have unlimited use of those REQs that you have Certifications for, so you'd still have to grind for those REQ packs to unlock Certifications, or spend real money if you don't have the time and you really want to play with the best toys in WZFF.
Us offline guys need something besides a campaign that's nearly ruined by it's terrible narrative.
Call it Firefight Classic, block off parts of the map (for example Apex 7, the dip that goes down to both armories and remove some trees to make room for vehicles, Kinda like Installation 04 from Reach in a way.)
I agree, we want a single player warzone firefight ! We want a single player warzone firefight ! I am so tired of constant co-op warzone firefight. I need a break from co-op I am sure a lot of people here agree
That would be awesome to not have to deal with the bad random teammates. Bring it back!
That would be awesome to not have to deal with the bad random teammates. Bring it back!
of corse and for recieve a lot of Pe
Please don't revive old topics thanks