Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I want to play as buck, not a power ranger!

OP ShoGUNZzz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I am a big fan of Buck. You know, all the other basic armor multiplayer variants of the campaign characters can look pretty much the same. You can essentially play as Vale, Fred, and Locke. Why does Helljumper look like a Power Ranger? Why can't it be possible to make it look similar to Buck? Whats the reason for these white lines all over it? I was all like Buck's armor is sick. I want mine to look just like that. Nope.

Buck's Helljumper / Multiplayer Helljumper

In game look at multiplayer Helljumper
Since when does it look like a power ranger?
I think Helljumper looks fine.
Its because the games graphics are so oversaturated/vibrant the colors and details bleed together into a red/blue mess. The white is added to break up the color on the armor. Its an issue with the colorful sportsy art style they chose for the games multiplayer.
Helljumper looks fine..Maybe your thinking of Nightfall armor?
Gevaun wrote:
Helljumper looks fine..Maybe your thinking of Nightfall armor?
Personally I like Nightfall....
Helljumper is fine, its the one armour i've seen that can look like Spartan armour but still have the ODST vibe to it (Nightfall is pretty much just ODST armour, not Spartan armour)
I like Helljumper in game, but on waypoint the Spartan looks way too skinny and malnourished.
But Helljumper is literally Buck's armor...
Helljumper looks great
Looks good to me
Power Rangers / Edward Buck

How do you see the Helljumper Mjolnir as Power Ranger "armor"?
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
I am a big fan of Buck. You know, all the other basic armor multiplayer variants of the campaign characters can look pretty much the same. You can essentially play as Vale, Fred, and Locke. Why does Helljumper look like a Power Ranger? Why can't it be possible to make it look similar to Buck? Whats the reason for these white lines all over it? I was all like Buck's armor is sick. I want mine to look just like that. Nope.
343 needs to flush out their ideas for customization in Halo. Armour is definitely a good starting point. Kudos OP!
Looks fine to me.
a power ranger? HOW? power rangers are teenagers in a thin suit with no armor.
Buck's armour in the campaign looks absolutely fantastic. But I agree with the OP, the multiplayer version of it has been ruined by the skins that they gave it. Honestly, would it have been so difficult to give us a variant with the same colour pattern as in the campaign instead of versions covered in blobs of white paint?
I don't know maybe Power Rangers are in all of a sudden and Spartan 4 armor can be colored pink to look like it?
Power Rangers / Edward Buck

How do you see the Helljumper Mjolnir as Power Ranger "armor"?
Why post the same picture twice? o.O
Where does this power ranger comparison always come from? They look nothing like power Rangers.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Helljumper is dope and what's wrong with power rangers?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4