Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I want to play as buck, not a power ranger!

OP ShoGUNZzz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I know what you mean about all those white lines. There are armors in this game that look cool, but then ruined at the same time due to the white streaking all across them.
I hate it when people like you use Power Rangers as an insult. Its not even bad, seriously. Plus, Helljumper looks fine.
Timmie wrote:
Do you have it in game? If you do, could you go into theater and put it on, upload a few images to Imgur.

Im curious now. If you do, put on the grey that's closest to buck, with secondary grey also. Not sure what visor he uses.
Here you go:

Multiplayer Helljumper in game video
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Timmie wrote:
Do you have it in game? If you do, could you go into theater and put it on, upload a few images to Imgur.

Im curious now. If you do, put on the grey that's closest to buck, with secondary grey also. Not sure what visor he uses.
Here you go:

Ugh... That looks terrible... And that's with an undersuit that's as close as possible to black. I don't want to imagine how terrible it would look if your primary colour was, say, red or blue.
Hotrod192 wrote:
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Timmie wrote:

Here you go:

Ugh... That looks terrible... And that's with an undersuit that's as close as possible to black. I don't want to imagine how terrible it would look if your primary colour was, say, red or blue.
Yeah.
I know what you mean about all those white lines. There are armors in this game that look cool, but then ruined at the same time due to the white streaking all across them.
Yeah, it's bad. Especially on the Mythic sets. Those are supposed to be the big ones.
I have to say it was a -Yoink- move from 343i to include the same armors as "variants" to be unlocked - damn, you don't unlock another armor variant just COLOR SCHEME!
This is a low blow, we should be able to choose the color scheme in the color options and even make the armor just one colored, without any stripes.
I have to say it was a -Yoink- move from 343i to include the same armors as "variants" to be unlocked - damn, you don't unlock another armor variant just COLOR SCHEME!
This is a low blow, we should be able to choose the color scheme in the color options and even make the armor just one colored, without any stripes.
I totally agree. I don't know what they were thinking.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Monies and grinding! Money money money, because as we see many people buy REQ packs... so they are adding so many things to make the collection bigger... How many Warthogs, Mon/Gungooses we have? 5-6 already? It all counts... so it does with the armor, if they didn't do it instead of 190 armors we'd have like... 50?
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Monies and grinding! Money money money, because as we see many people buy REQ packs... so they are adding so many things to make the collection bigger... How many Warthogs, Mon/Gungooses we have? 5-6 already? It all counts... so it does with the armor, if they didn't do it instead of 190 armors we'd have like... 50?
Your right but they could atleast make it look good.

Helljumper multiplayer armor in game
Helljumper helmet is awful. It looks like an inner tube
Helljumper helmet is awful. It looks like an inner tube
The Feet First model is a bit better but still has too much white.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Timmie wrote:

Here you go:

Wow... That looks like a metal tiger. But not cool like a tiger should. Like a mangy tiger.
Timmie wrote:
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Timmie wrote:

Here you go:

Wow... That looks like a metal tiger. But not cool like a tiger should. Like a mangy tiger.
Lol
Since when does it look like a power ranger?
Exaggeration.
i dont think it looks like a power ranger
i dont think it looks like a power ranger
It was a joke. It just looks so different from Buck's suit. All the white.
all i want is Copperhead armor
I hate the two "air tank" things on the side of the helmet I agree it does kinda look weird
shwabang wrote:
I hate the two "air tank" things on the side of the helmet I agree it does kinda look weird
Please do not revive old threads, especially ones over a year old.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4