1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How long do you think it will take for 343 to fix the fact that wearing Icarus makes it so 1. Others can't see your secondary weapon on your back and 2. Thrusters are (apparently) quiter if it SILENT for other players if you wear it?
I believe it has already been fixed. I think they did it a week or so ago.
Exenius wrote:
I believe it has already been fixed. I think they did it a week or so ago.
I'll have to see when I get home. I personally use Mark V or Mark VI, depending on the day and such (Nightfall on occasion too)
Is "quieter" even a word :/ Doesn't sound like one to me...
I meant more quiet, pardon my grammar.
Coulda put "supa silent" or something lol
True. "The Icarus armor is a supa sneky, supa silent armor"
Imagine that was in the description for the armor xD
Imagine that was in the description for the armor xD
Yeah. "Icarus armor: it's the only armor that actually changes stuff, and gives you an advantage, you cheap..person"
is fixed, well I dont know if the second weapon is visible now, but the other stuff is fixed
Alucardko wrote:
is fixed, well I dont know if the second weapon is visible now, but the other stuff is fixed
Ok thank you
Since HCS has already banned the armor itself then it probably wont be long. Depending on the timeline between the next content update or hotfix.
Wait there's an armor set that actually changes stuff? Interesting.
Yeah, it's a word. It's in the dictionary (you'll have to scroll down a bit to see it).
An armour having an effect actually made me more interested in them. I don't really care too much about armour I only really equip them based on a tactical advantage like reducing team colours and focusing on a mentality of play.
An armour having an effect actually made me more interested in them. I don't really care too much about armour I only really equip them based on a tactical advantage like reducing team colours and focusing on a mentality of play.
I mean, since Hitboxes are always the same, have a smaller armor helps cuz most people will unnecessarily aim for the body even if they could have already shot you and it would have hit
I mean, since Hitboxes are always the same, have a smaller armor helps cuz most people will unnecessarily aim for the body even if they could have already shot you and it would have hit
An issue with reticle range though is it will some times appear on your tv/monitor but if you record a clip on dvr it doesn't show it some times.
An issue with reticle range though is it will some times appear on your tv/monitor but if you record a clip on dvr it doesn't show it some times.
True
Is the best armour
Icarus Armor was fixed in the March 7 update!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2