Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Idea for new legendary weapon req

OP XxCorey117xX

Was watching RvB yesterday and I was thinking about how doc uses a plasma pistol as a healing device. Wouldnt it be cool if they added it to warzone? "Doc's Healy Pistol" or whatever you want to call it. Legendary plasma pistol with bigger battery, more shots before overheat, and overcharge shots at teamates refill shield when empty and give overshield when full.

Just a random thought lol. Let me know what you think about the idea and feel free to post other cool req weapon ideas
Interesting idea.
Though there isn't much of a mechanic that lets you know when your teem mates are in need of a good seeing to.
Interesting idea.
Though there isn't much of a mechanic that lets you know when your teem mates are in need of a good seeing to.
When they're out of shields it's recognizable.
I like the idea, I probably use it a lot for myself tho. If someone see's the green circle, I'd be happy to share it.
I think the overshield idea would be too op tho.
Interesting indeed. Would add new strategy for sure. One or two guys overshield the whole team. Seems legit
Was watching RvB yesterday and I was thinking about how doc uses a plasma pistol as a healing device. Wouldnt it be cool if they added it to warzone? "Doc's Healy Pistol" or whatever you want to call it. Legendary plasma pistol with bigger battery, more shots before overheat, and overcharge shots at teamates refill shield when empty and give overshield when full.

Just a random thought lol. Let me know what you think about the idea and feel free to post other cool req weapon ideas
I don't want my teammates shooting me with Gooey Healing Plasma. I assume it's gooey.
That would pretty off the wall for halo, but I like it!
nekrulz wrote:
Interesting idea.
When they're out of shields it's recognizable.
I like the idea, I probably use it a lot for myself tho. If someone see's the green circle, I'd be happy to share it.
I think the overshield idea would be too op tho.
The overshield idea would be the reason its legendary lol. Think about it, how often do you get legendary weapon reqs? Not often. So does it sound op? Definitley. Would it be though, due to the slim amount of times you would come across it? Probably not
BLAM wrote:

I don't want my teammates shooting me with Gooey Healing Plasma. I assume it's gooey.
Gooey AF