Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If 343 announced a new Halo title at E3...

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
Quote:
--They won't do any more "bubble plots" or side games like Halo Wars or ODST because they want everything to tie into the Reclaimer Saga.
I heard that too. But, as far as I can remember, that was before Halo 4 (or shortly after?). Plans aren't engraved in stone; they can change. And besides, isn't Spartan Assault considered a side-game?
Yes, but still related to the Reclaimer Saga, where as Halo Wars or ODST were there own self-contained stories. Should any game come out, it'd be relevant to the overall Saga, so any announcement would likely be a Halo 5. And plans may not be set in stone of course, but until proven otherwise this is all that we can go off of.

This is all provided they do announce it though. In my opinion it's too early, but I obviously wouldn't care should they announce it.
Most people here seem to think that their is little to no chance to see a Halo game at this E3. Is it really that far fetched to think that we could get Halo 5 next year and get a teaser of it this year?
If I had to guess I would say they will be showcasing spartan assault.
Quote:
Most people here seem to think that their is little to no chance to see a Halo game at this E3. Is it really that far fetched to think that we could get Halo 5 next year and get a teaser of it this year?
I agree, I think at least we would see a really small teaser trailer if there is going to be a continuation next year or if not this year.
Quote:
A little, yes. Unless Halo 5 is launching in 2014.

Halo titles have almost only announced a year before release.
WHAT WAS THAT I JUST SAW?! OMG.
Quote:
Quote:
A little, yes. Unless Halo 5 is launching in 2014.

Halo titles have almost only announced a year before release.
Personally, its too early, but after seeing the teaser......i'm pretty worried that its gonna be half done again. However, i would love to see major additions to the game, like a returning weapons, species, playable species *elites, and perhaps Brutes*, ranked/social playlists, etc. Not to mention, i hope Firefight returns, but with ODST settings, not Reach settings.

Quote:
WHAT WAS THAT I JUST SAW?! OMG.
I know. At first I thought it was Destiny, cuz the cloak and all that jazz. When I saw the chip in chief's hand.....I was like, "OMG......I expected this to be release in 2015. Being released next year is too fast.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3