Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If i can't have fun i'm gonna grief

OP Milkcheeze

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just got banned for (griefing) quiting a match that I saw a guy telewarp a good 10 feet to the left. I guess they don't want me to play. Really if I can't have a fair match i'm gonna have fun or quit playing, plain and simple. Isn't that the point of halo or am I missing some conspirarcy where the players are just cannon fodder for MLG players. I'm not gonna let the man get me down or tell me how to play a game. When is lag ever taken into consideration with my CSR?
Something tell me this isn't the most mature answer to the problem.
Fix your Internet.
I saw the title and I was prepared for some cranky rant. But I have to say, you surprised me and I can't find fault with anything you said. I pretty much went through three years of Halo 3 saying the exact same thing.
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
Getting really sick of seeing this "response"
how many times were we told to "fix our internet" with MCC and the game is still f'ing broken
it most likely has nothing to do with OPs Internet the problem lays in 343 probably half -Yoinks!- the servers for the games main release
the servers in the beta were even better than these
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
how many times were we told to "fix our internet" with MCC and the game is still f'ing broken
it most likely has nothing to do with OPs Internet the problem lays in 343 probably half -Yoinks!- the servers for the games main release
Except TMCC has been fixed for months...

So fix your internet
Lol, my connection is just fine. It must be cause your internet is horrible. Get it fixed. Plain and simple. I don't really care if you troll (mainly because I do it a lot in Halo Reach BTB) but I don't think that was part of your claim. Just a bit off topic. :/
Fix your internet. If others, such as myself, don't have this issue, it means it's you, unless you live in the Sahara desert...there's no real way around it. Unless 343 gave you a faulty disc that has lag encoded onto it...fix your internet.
343 had issues with connecting to servers over Christmas but I never once saw lag complaints, currently, the game state is working perfectly.
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
If you honestly think the MCC is fixed i'm sorry my friend but you are straight up delusional
Or did you all miss the part where he said every other game he owns works fine with no problems what so ever?
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
If you honestly think the MCC is fixed i'm sorry my friend but you are straight up delusional
Or did you all miss the part where he said every other game he owns works fine with no problems what so ever?
If the game actually had technical problems there would be more complaints and they would be addressed by halos official twitter account telling people to wait for an update..

What you're seeing is a bunch of whiners showing no evidence that there is in fact a problem...Prove that there is a problem and prove that it is on 343s end...Prove that other games work fine

Oh...you can't? right...
So much ignorance and arrogance in this thread...but then what else would I expect.

You guys have a reputation for both of those things for a reason :P
Wow, how petulant can someone sound?

So banned for quitting and you're blaming lag? Well, you've got a total of four DNFs in your game history, was there lag in all of those? If so, you should probably look at your internet connection?

I suspect this is more a case of you threw your dolly out of the pram four times and quit. You deserve to be banned.
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
Sorry but MCC is not fixed, MM is still broken, a quick scroll through the MCC forums will prove this.
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
Sorry but MCC is not fixed, MM is still broken, a quick scroll through the MCC forums will prove this.
There is a difference between broken and impossible to find games due to very low population
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
If the game actually had technical problems there would be more complaints and they would be addressed by halos official twitter account telling people to wait for an update..

What you're seeing is a bunch of whiners showing no evidence that there is in fact a problem...Prove that there is a problem and prove that it is on 343s end...Prove that other games work fine

Oh...you can't? right...
Lol, check the support forums. There are pretty much whole countries having game breaking issues. None of my friends can even find games in most playlists (myself included) with fiber optic internet and optimal settings. This is since day 2 of launch. In Australia.
Milkcheeze wrote:
Just got banned for (griefing) quiting a match that I saw a guy telewarp a good 10 feet to the left. I guess they don't want me to play. Really if I can't have a fair match i'm gonna have fun or quit playing, plain and simple. Isn't that the point of halo or am I missing some conspirarcy where the players are just cannon fodder for MLG players. I'm not gonna let the man get me down or tell me how to play a game. When is lag ever taken into consideration with my CSR?
sorry that happen bro.. people are still waiting for a lot of things to get fix by 343i
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
Dude..... The MCC is not fixed by any means....
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet

Oh...you can't? right...
But I can
you see H5 and the MCC are literally the only games I seem to have issues with

I don't get d/c'd from titanfall destiny battlefront halo reach (BC, altho frame rates is another issue)
and I don't experience any rubber banding or teleporting while playing on titanfall destiny battlefront

in fact the only other game I get kicked out of is rainbow 6 the siege a game that has notoriously bad dedicated servers

so yeah I can prove its not on my end
MCC and H5 are the only games I and many others seem to have issues with what do those games have in common?
343 and their "dedi servers"
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
Its probably the ping problem with the EU servers, Yes its 343's fault If that is indeed the problem. It could be his internet if but I find that unlikely. And yes it pisses me off when people say "get better internet".
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
So fix your internet
Oh...you can't? right...
Or maybe you could I don't know, look at the massive thread that exists on the support forums about the servers being crap? a thread that has not a single reply from 343I by the way.

Oh right seems you couldn't think about that.

I too suffer from server disconnects, I have a very good internet and NO OTHER GAME I own has issues, just Halo 5, so please enlighten me as to how this is an issue on my end?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3