2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
Getting really sick of seeing this "response"
how many times were we told to "fix our internet" with MCC and the game is still f'ing broken
it most likely has nothing to do with OPs Internet the problem lays in 343 probably half -Yoinks!- the servers for the games main release
the servers in the beta were even better than these
Except TMCC has been fixed for months...

So fix your internet
LOL TMCC is not even CLOSE to being fully fixed. It still takes 5+ minutes in a lobby to get a game MAYBE. Also, not everyone CAN fix their internet. Take me for example. I only have one ISP where I am (luckily it's a good one) but "get better internet" wouldn't be an option if my ISP was -Yoink-.
Go ahead and quit playing then.
SpartanJ91 wrote:
Bravo sir, this is the solution! lets keep loosing players because 343I cant be bothered to fix issues with the game.

Because you know, its not like population matters to keep a game alive and relevant.
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.
how many times were we told to "fix our internet" with MCC and the game is still f'ing broken
it most likely has nothing to do with OPs Internet the problem lays in 343 probably half -Yoinks!- the servers for the games main release

So fix your internet
If you honestly think the MCC is fixed i'm sorry my friend but you are straight up delusional
Or did you all miss the part where he said every other game he owns works fine with no problems what so ever?
If the game actually had technical problems there would be more complaints and they would be addressed by halos official twitter account telling people to wait for an update..

What you're seeing is a bunch of whiners showing no evidence that there is in fact a problem...Prove that there is a problem and prove that it is on 343s end...Prove that other games work fine

Oh...you can't? right...
People complain all the time, but you dismiss them as "whiners" and everybody else has stopped playing because the game was playable for about 6 months. After being broken for 3 months prior to that.And you also expect the company that acted like MCC was fixed for Christmas 2014, when the first patch to really clear things up didn't come until March 2015, to tell you it's still broken now?

The problem is that the game was so broken for so long so early on that it drove the majority of players away. Your "whiners" are the few people who still deal with the crap that 343i left broken in MCC.
The Banhammer sees all.

Immaturity runs rampant with gamers; it's ingrained in the sub-culture, partly because it's full of pre-teens, and partly because a large chunk of the adults seem to regress as a result of the phenomena known as "nerd rage." Immaturity can be forgiven, but the wrath of the Banhammer shall not be stayed.
ART 117 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
If you honestly think the MCC is fixed i'm sorry my friend but you are straight up delusional
Or did you all miss the part where he said every other game he owns works fine with no problems what so ever?
If the game actually had technical problems there would be more complaints and they would be addressed by halos official twitter account telling people to wait for an update..

What you're seeing is a bunch of whiners showing no evidence that there is in fact a problem...Prove that there is a problem and prove that it is on 343s end...Prove that other games work fine

Oh...you can't? right...
Lol, check the support forums. There are pretty much whole countries having game breaking issues. None of my friends can even find games in most playlists (myself included) with fiber optic internet and optimal settings. This is since day 2 of launch. In Australia.
I'm sorry but isn't that the way Australia has always been? You guys are so far from every other major player base that it affects you badly.
As for the servers being jank, it's a problem of oversaturation. There are too many players for each server to handle, that's why it feels like the beta played better. Also, it's not just a matter of adding more servers, there's a bunch of stuff that goes with that.
If you grief players you will just be banned more and more. A just punishment for someone who thinks the world revolves around them.
People wonder why there is so much conflict in threads like these, if the OP is complaining, then the entire form will be complaining, and complaining isn't enough for some people they need to fight as well!
SpartanJ91 wrote:
Bravo sir, this is the solution! lets keep loosing players because 343I cant be bothered to fix issues with the game.

Because you know, its not like population matters to keep a game alive and relevant.
What's your solution then?
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet
Dude..... The MCC is not fixed by any means....
Exactly. Icant believe someone actually typed the words "TMCC has been fixed for months" with a straight face. Anyone that types that loses 100% credibility. lol
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet

Oh...you can't? right...
MEh i believe most brush it off, I'll occasionally see someone rubberband or teleport around a bit, yesterday saw a guy rubberband on the front ramp of the snow map in warzone like 5 times before i killed him. i usually brush it off cause i see it maybe once every 10-20 games. So im just thinking it doesnt happen often enough for people to take a big note in it. Thats just my opinion.
I play on a 6Mb down 1Mb up connection (basically roadrunner wireless) 6 miles from the antenna. Lag free, don't disconnect, works perfectly. I have however made sure my NAT is open and I port forwarded. If I can play just fine on that horrible internet........fix your internet.
I play on a 6Mb down 1Mb up connection (basically roadrunner wireless) 6 miles from the antenna. Lag free, don't disconnect, works perfectly. I have however made sure my NAT is open and I port forwarded. If I can play just fine on that horrible internet........fix your internet.
Do you play on horrible internet in America?

like I said in another post I'd bet dollars to doughnuts 99% of the people Experiencing these issues like in EU AUS SA pretty much anywhere but in America
Fix your welfare internet...pleb
Might not even be you, I get DC'ed sometimes because of other people lag. I know my net isn't the problem, more than likely it's an issue with connection to the dedicated servers. Example being you live in EU and it's connecting you to a NA server.. Could also be caused by someone in your Fireteam having a bad connection/high ping because they're not in your Region etc etc
Also, played and won a breakout match with my fireteam where the entire team was teleporting and rubberbanding, and we still won. I'm talking had to aim around their heads for headshots and just straight up fluke luck, but we won.. Sometimes you've just gotta stick it out. Its why the banhammer is the way it is, they don't want people just quitting because they're losing. If you always win, where's the challenge?
Chill xo wrote:
Fix your internet. If others, such as myself, don't have this issue, it means it's you, unless you live in the Sahara desert...there's no real way around it. Unless 343 gave you a faulty disc that has lag encoded onto it...fix your internet.
343 had issues with connecting to servers over Christmas but I never once saw lag complaints, currently, the game state is working perfectly.
I don't know man, but I've been have a lot of really odd laggy games lately. Games where everything is moving in slow motion. I honestly had a slayer game last 25 minutes. I don't get lag on other games I play online. Just ran a test on my xbox and I'm clocking at 323MBPS d/l, 21.22 u/l, open NAT, 0 packet loss. 39 ms ping.
Open your ports, perhaps even a Static IP. Worse come to worse throw your xbone in your gateways DMZ.
BBT2014 wrote:
BBT2014 wrote:
gethtones wrote:
Fix your Internet.

So fix your internet

Oh...you can't? right...
So the thread with over 2000 responses about latency issues for EU users has been addressed by 343?

Yea thought not
BBT2014 wrote:
Something tell me this isn't the most mature answer to the problem.
not sure if the dude is trolling or below the age level for high school. Either way, not my problem.
Too many negative people, too little time, too many reqs to grind and get.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3