Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If Palmer was a boss, what would you use?

OP xX RPD Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
Quote:
Choose your words carefully, Spartans.
I SEE YOU!!!!!!! Lord of the rings reference.
Wait... Does this mean that Palmer has the one core to rule them all?! Why should we fear it, why not use it against the enemy?
EVERYTHING, JUST KILL HER!!!
I'd use double tap with my... Wait what...?

...My CE Magnum! Cue the dirt.
Stop stabbing yourself assassination.
I would use the good old fashioned shotgun on her -Yoink-.
Hannibal Scorpion :)
Red III wrote:
voids tear
So she couldn't move to attack. I like your thinking
NEXUS NX wrote:
Red III wrote:
voids tear
So do I. I might use the one weapon that was as annoying as her. The Sticky Detonator, if reintroduced to the game...
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Red III wrote:
voids tear
So do I. I might use the one weapon that was as annoying as her. The Sticky Detonator, if reintroduced to the game...
Strange that they did not keep that in Halo 5, making such a big deal about it in Halo 4.

(that trailer which shows Chief using it to get out of the ship)
Quote:
Choose your words carefully, Spartans.
I SEE YOU!!!!!!! Lord of the rings reference.
Wait... Does this mean that Palmer has the one core to rule them all?! Why should we fear it, why not use it against the enemy?
Because the one core answers to Sarah Palmer alone. It has no other master, of course...
FISTICUFFS!
NEXUS NX wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Red III wrote:
voids tear
Strange that they did not keep that in Halo 5, making such a big deal about it in Halo 4.

That was a strange move, but a logical one. People hated that weapon in H4. I had no problem with it, because it had a long reload, complex mechanics, and was easy to find if you're looking for the explosive (due to it being loud in flashing red). It (metaphorically) represented everything wrong with H4, and removing it showed that they were trying to improve the game... but I think replacing it with the hydra (the cancer) does not help their cause.
Plasma pistol. Just shoot single rounds into her, until she gets bored and decides to kill herself.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Red III wrote:
voids tear

That was a strange move, but a logical one. People hated that weapon in H4. I had no problem with it, because it had a long reload, complex mechanics, and was easy to find if you're looking for the explosive (due to it being loud in flashing red). It (metaphorically) represented everything wrong with H4, and removing it showed that they were trying to improve the game... but I think replacing it with the hydra (the cancer) does not help their cause.
Hay man, I get your point, but be careful posting that about the Hydra. (monitors can take you down if they stuff like that)
Egg Slingshot. The yolky protein would short circuit her suit and cause it to explode.
Duct tape mouth, feed to the flood...
To Kill Palmer? I would activate the whole Halo array. why? you may ask... out of spite.
FISTICUFFS!
YES!
I'd use an armor mod that makes me look like Halsey. She'd never be able to catch or kill me.
Celieleki wrote:
Could we throw the enemy core at her?
Good idea, she always tells us to destroy it, so we do her the
favor and destroy it by throwing it at her. Two problems solved! ^^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...