Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If Palmer was a boss, what would you use?

OP xX RPD Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
xX RPD Xx wrote:
This idea came to my head after learning some comments on YouTube.

Lets juts pretend that 343i went really nuts, and decided to put Sarah Palmer as a boss in Warzone.

Combine that with all the hate she has gained from the community, and the ask yourself the next question.

What REQ would you use to finish her the hell off?

I think I would use a very nice Nornfang, just because I dont hate her that much, but still worth it.
BR. It's my favorite and she deserves it. PS
im a pretty good sniper
NEXUS NX wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Red III wrote:
voids tear
So she couldn't move to attack. I like your thinking
So do I. I might use the one weapon that was as annoying as her. The Sticky Detonator, if reintroduced to the game...
Strange that they did not keep that in Halo 5, making such a big deal about it in Halo 4.

(that trailer which shows Chief using it to get out of the ship)
That was a strange move, but a logical one. People hated that weapon in H4. I had no problem with it, because it had a long reload, complex mechanics, and was easy to find if you're looking for the explosive (due to it being loud in flashing red). It (metaphorically) represented everything wrong with H4, and removing it showed that they were trying to improve the game... but I think replacing it with the hydra (the cancer) does not help their cause.
Hay man, I get your point, but be careful posting that about the Hydra. (monitors can take you down if they stuff like that)
Ahhh... Thanks for letting me know.
LuWicki97 wrote:
Celieleki wrote:
Could we throw the enemy core at her?
Good idea, she always tells us to destroy it, so we do her the
favor and destroy it by throwing it at her. Two problems solved! ^^
Two birds with one stone. I like it. :)
I'll use my big sword to deal with her personally.
Doesn't matter, I can use anything and she won't bother me. Why? Because she shoots like a Stormtrooper.
LethalQ wrote:
Anything she wants ;) :)
LOL GG
I'd BXR and doubleshot her
There's a nice Endgame sitting on my shelf with her name on it...
Slowly kill her with my assassination knife.

WE CAN'T DESTROY THE -Yoinking!- CORE!
This whole post is hysterical.

I'd probably go buck wild and use the H1 Pistol. Vaporize the asset.
I'd feel bad about betraying a fellow Spartan. Instead I'd chuck her into a slip space portal/wormhole. Where she can tell other alien races to go for the core, far, far away from me...
Celieleki wrote:
Could we throw the enemy core at her?
I'm cackling right now
Get a Cone, It's every Spartan's weakness... especially in Halo 3.
Walrificus wrote:
Blaze of Glory. Would love to watch her disintegrate.
Lol, so cruel.
I would get my boomstick!
Kill it with fire
Throw the core and some scientists at her.
I would probably get banned if I were to say what I would do to Palmer if she were a boss, and I'm not referring to anything good either.
Fisticuffs
Sara Palmer eh? How about a nice smooth rounded object?

Palmer = Hotness

.........................………….

Id tap that.
What weapon I'll use is a Cuddle :P
The composer so I could resurrect her into a knight to kill her again and again and again and again and..... you get the point.
It would involve [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]. I would [REDACTED] the [REDACTED] using the [REDACTED], then put the [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED], and proceed to [REDACTED] Palmer with the [REDACTED]. This would go on for several [REDACTED] until the core and Palmer are [REDACTED].
Two types of people I guess.

I'd do it the old fashioned way! Sand paper to the skin then drown her in lemon juice!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13