Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If Palmer was a boss, what would you use?

OP xX RPD Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Quote:
Choose your words carefully, Spartans.
I SEE YOU!!!!!!! Lord of the rings reference.
Wait... Does this mean that Palmer has the one core to rule them all?! Why should we fear it, why not use it against the enemy?
Because the one core answers to Sarah Palmer alone. It has no other master, of course...
Then we must drag it into the fires of mount doom and destroy palmer once and for all...
End game.
Blood of Suban, she never wears her helmet, easier than Reach.
That's cold.
Codes 208 wrote:
Kill it with fire
Beat you to it. ;)
A silencer.
I think I would be like just driving my warthog along the road towards some enemies then bounce and just keep driving and not care
This post keeps getting better.
Disconnect and never play again
Destroy the enemy core in order to shut her up
I would go for the assassination. Either that or energy sword.
A restraining order.
Trusssson wrote:
A restraining order.
Nah I know what you would really use.
HAH HAHAHAHA I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY DEEP SLUMBER!! I'm being good now don't make me go back to my bad ways pesky elite
Trusssson wrote:
A restraining order.
Nah I know what you would really use.
Lol your right actually I would still s..... nevermind...

Let's keep this child friendly. I'd use rockets
Incineration Cannon.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Quote:
Wait... Does this mean that Palmer has the one core to rule them all?! Why should we fear it, why not use it against the enemy?
Because the one core answers to Sarah Palmer alone. It has no other master, of course...
Then we must drag it into the fires of mount doom and destroy palmer once and for all...
Quite true.
I'm bringing in a full fireteam of friends each flying a Phaeton Helios with another haniball mantis on top
I would use a Covenant Glassing Beam to send her to Oblivion.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Quote:
Quite true.
But we cannot do it with just mortal men. We need the elites to help us in this battle... And I know just the right person who can help us....
I would kill her softly with my love.
i don't get what all the hate on palmer is about...yeah sure she may have insulted the chief during a halo 4 Mission and the tried to kill Halsey but that doesn't make her all bad just merely misguided for not killing the writers with her DMR lol...as for how i would kill her i would kill her with my kindness (pardon the selena gomez reference its my Pandoras fault lmao)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13