Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If Palmer was a boss, what would you use?

OP xX RPD Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
Beat down with an empty energy sword
I'd use a Nornfang, and put a round between her eyes. Or, if I used a vehicle... Splatter with an ultra ghost.

then for good measure, I'd use a Incineration cannon, to make sure she is well and truly gone..
Hannibal Scorpion shot to the face?
How about a hannibal Mantis? that works too.
Bulbaby wrote:
None of you realized that she can just one-shot all of you with her magnums. If you have a flying vehicle, she will put grenades in her helmet and throw it at you.
Does it matter? this is how we would all deal with this threat...
We all hate her. Let us dream in peace of her demise.
I would use high five and a damage boost.
I would be a grunt.
I would use the developer tools to completely remove the character from the game..
A magnum. She doesn't deserve to use a REQ for her =D.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Bulbaby wrote:
We all hate her.
1 click the link in the first reply you will see varied results.
2 show some respect for your CO human.
I'd have to go with a magnum because apparently they can one shot anything according to Spartan Ops.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Bulbaby wrote:
We all hate her.
1 click the link in the first reply you will see varied results.
2 show some respect for your CO human.
I think you didn't read most of these comments. As well, you only use one part of my quote, That is misrepresentation. Also, why should I respect her? She earned nothing but contempt due to how she has acted to everyone. Besides, I respect people who deserve it in my view, and she hasn't earned it.
Tactical mag. Just REALLY want to try that baby out!
Eggheads!
gxldng wrote:
The mute button.
You win.
You.I would spartan charge you to her.Lofl
Every req I own (40 nornfangs, 33 Helios 51 spnkr primes) and lots more I just want her dead
id gain the trust of all other players and Ai and have the Marines attack from ground with 24 phaeton Helios's above.
I would hit her with an ONI warthog being that she's their puppet. Then get out and tea bag her possibly hitting her until she's in the bent over position and then proceed to show her what a real Spartan is made of. Is that a good enough answer or should I proceed into what could be considered to be x rated and not rated for the squeakers to hear or read? lol
blow her up with a SPNKr rocket then tbag her. Yes that was completely inappropriate, sue me
Grinder OS combo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13