Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If you betray someone for a weapon

OP Mangsta McSnitz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I've been betrayed a couple times for the binary rifle in BTB. I never went to seek revenge. There's even times where I would accidentally bump team mates with a ghost or accidentally shoot them but I normally stay with them until their armor replenishes.
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
I betray people to take their nicely skinned assault rifles.
Worth it
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
Lol, I'm assuming you're joking. If not.....you have a serious problem.
Das FPS wrote:
I betray people only to get a specific weapon.
Ew plz leave.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Das FPS wrote:
You are not cool.
Agreed - not cool.
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
I support that
Betrayals for power weapons happens too often. When it happens to me, I make match as frustrating as possible for the betrayer. I try not to betray them, but put a few rounds in them to descope or make sure their shields are constantly low or gone.
Then, of course, they get reported.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Das FPS wrote:
You are not cool.
Agreed - not cool.
I third that motion.
The most annoying thing is when some one does it in breakout.
I've never betrayed somebody for a weapon, never even betrayed deliberately.
Someone did this to my brother today playing breakout. It was over a br, game was tied 4-4 basically cost his team the game.
Someone did this to my brother today playing breakout. It was over a br, game was tied 4-4 basically cost his team the game.
I would go crazy in BK if some one did that. I usually run in WZ teams. Betrayal becomes more of a game played by friends when the score gets out of hand. Sometimes if their is no weapon swap available near req station we'll betray to get the weapon dropped for our OS and SB stack attacks.
I've been both the cause and the victim of accidental betrays in Warzone, the kind where you tap someone while crawling in a ghost and physics decides to act like they tried to play catch with a thrown gravity hammer.
I'll always get out of my ghost and weapon swap to keep their power weapon from despawning so they can get it back, but I've seen others just get out of their ghost, pick up my Saw/sniper/shotgun/rocket launcher and then drive off with it.
Which is annoying, but at least the weapon isn't going to decay and actually get some use.
I always make sure to stick em with my plasma grenade. Seeing them flop like a fish is hilarious. And hey, free sniper.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Das FPS wrote:
You are not cool.
Agreed - not cool.
I third that motion.
Nah, he's cool.
It's annoying. People need to realize that Xbox Live is a paid service and no one wants to pay for a bad experience. Let's not ruin the online gaming experience for everyone.
I waste as much ammo as possible. They get nothing and they look idiotic. Occasionally, I keep taking their shields out.
Recently, I was intentionally betrayed when I was on the verge of a running riot. When I started doing that, the guy tried to throw a splinter grenade at me as I got away. He ended up killing himself.
After the game I got a message saying "I'll see you in hell." I'm not joking. He got that upset.
Yeah really hate selfish players like this. The only thing you can really do is report them though.
DUDE, I do the same thing, sept I empty it but for one round and then drop, HA HA HA
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Das FPS wrote:
You are not cool.
Agreed - not cool.
I third that motion.
You are the problem. leave Halo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3