If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing from the game, what would it be? Just 1 of each, no more.
I'd remove Seeker armor and add split-screen
I'd remove Seeker armor and add split-screen
Wise choice.
I would remove the 200+ armor, not all of it. Then add challenges like Reach.
I'd remove Spartan Charge and add the ability to have random weapon spawns in all custom gametypes.
See ya Spartan Charge.

Hellooooooo sticky det.
Scrap the Plasma Turret, and bring back the Flamethrower.
Take away Call of Duty from the game and add some Halo to it.
I would remove myself from Halo just for fun.
And immeditaly add myself back as I would miss Halo too much.

This is a joke.
And I would remove some maps from Fiesta.
But add,I dont know some bugfixes.
Remove advanced movement.
Add maps and weapons that are balanced around classic movement.
Remove random req items disappearing from the collection without every being used and add a version of grifball without the friendly fire to the social arena. Which would require moving the current grifball to the ranked arena.
I would remove sprint and add super sprint. Its basically the same but more annoying to people that dont like it in the game
Scrap REQ drip add sticky detonator
I'd remove most of Lockes missions. Then I'd add some more master chief missions.
I would add a literal KOTH gamemode where you have to clamber up block after block to reach the top of the hill. It would be FFA, exclusive playlist, quintuple xp boost. Those medals WILL be mine. I'd like to remove slayer from the Team Arena, it's already got its own playlist and I want to play CTF and strongholds.
Remove online & gold requirement for multiplayer and add offline multiplayer support.
I see the sticky detonator has gotten into people's heads after that recent thread lol

I'd remove Spartan Charge and add in splitscreen
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Take out the Spartan Charge ability, re-add the Halo 4 style armor system (Greives, Chest, R/L shoulders, wrists, etc.)
Take out Theater (not fixing it, removing it completely. Better for it to not be there than be there, useless).
Add in Prefect Armor.
Nooga wrote:
I would remove sprint and add super sprint. Its basically the same but more annoying to people that dont like it in the game
This is the best idea ever.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31