4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 81
add more swat maps, take away truth map in swat
remove Spartan Locke and add juggernaut game type
Remove terrible campaign, add an awesome campaign.
I would remove sprint as functional change in gameplay, then re-implement a purely aesthetic version of sprint.

In essence, holding the movement stick all the way forward causes a noticeable sprinting animation. No extra button to sprint, no downside or limitations to sprinting, and none of the baggage for either side. This take on the classic style gameplay doesn't "feel" slow to newer players or those more accustomed to newer Halo titles, and it also sheds the negative implications of map design and actual gameplay pace from newer Halos while being able to retain a classic TTK and average engagement time.

The major obstacle to this proposition is finding a way for it to make sense visually and logically that spartans can shoot and throw grenades while sprinting.
I would add bounties like reach and then get rid of the impossible bosses from warzone
remove seeker armor, and add emblem customization on waypoint.
I'd add in the Bruteshot, and remove needlers. I know needlers are a classic, but I just don't like them.
add juggernaut mode!
I would remove all of the forerunner weapons and add splitscreen
I believe you mean Promethean weapons, but yes, I despise the Dying Star after effect
I have always hated the promethean weapons,

Especially the incineration cannon and binary rifle.
Binary Rifle is a pain to use, and a pain to fight. I agree with you on this, because fighting the Binary Rifle (especially the Twin Jewels of Maethrillian) are just a way for people without sniping skills, to land head-shots. But. . .Using it is also a pain. As it might Benefit people with bad aim, the long lasting shot, slowly making you look up, could also make your aim worse, plus, only 2 shots is pretty crappy. The Incineration Cannon, I don't have much against, but when it comes to killing me with a High Five or Hydra, with its low fire rate, I might be a little salty ;) but let's be honest, it probably needs a Nerf at this point. . .
I believe you mean Promethean weapons, but yes, I despise the Dying Star after effect

Binary Rifle is a pain to use, and a pain to fight. I agree with you on this, because fighting the Binary Rifle (especially the Twin Jewels of Maethrillian) are just a way for people without sniping skills, to land head-shots. But. . .Using it is also a pain. As it might Benefit people with bad aim, the long lasting shot, slowly making you look up, could also make your aim worse, plus, only 2 shots is pretty crappy. The Incineration Cannon, I don't have much against, but when it comes to killing me with a High Five or Hydra, with its low fire rate, I might be a little salty ;) but let's be honest, it probably needs a Nerf at this point. . .
It's nice to just chat with another person without it turning into an argument.
Add splitscreen
Remove Spartan Charge
Remove Mako
Add Blue Team Battle Rifle skin

It's nice to just chat with another person without it turning into an argument.
Ha! Agreed xD
Apizza00 wrote:
I would add bounties like reach and then get rid of the impossible bosses from warzone
*Cough* Mythic Warden with 3 Legendary Wardens *Cough*
Remove terrible campaign, add an awesome campaign.
I agree with this statement entirely
Add some more Master chief campaign levels to Halo 5 Get rid off... poorly matched games.
I would add Bungie and remove 343.
Remove Mako
Add Blue Team Battle Rifle skin
I like this one. Can we have a full set for every weapon skin, while we're at it?
I'd add the Rookie and remove Locke. ;)
CT6282 wrote:
If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing from the game, what would it be? Just 1 of each, no more.
Remove 343 and add bungie
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 81