2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 81
Remove terrible campaign, add an awesome campaign.
As much as I have to complain about the MM side of Halo, I have to agree with this one. I'm a Halo lore nerd and the campaign of Halo 5 was catastrophic from a story direction point of view :-/

I hope Halo 6 can recover from the massive misstep. Would love to see some Atriox in the future Halo main FPS line.
Remove Mako
Add Blue Team Battle Rifle skin
Add oceanic helmet
Hmm..... There are so many things I would like to see in Halo 5 but so little I want gone hmm.... I would give CTF it's own playlist and I would get rid of all of the armor that is literally the same thing except there is a little dot were your secondary color is added.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
quitar el jabalí y agregar un vehículo del convenio.
I would remove 343I, and I would add Bungie.
remove sprint and add dual-wielding
LuWicki97 wrote:
I would remove those dozens of armor skins alongside the white stripes.
In exchange, I'd add Reach-styled customization (l+r shoulders, utility, wrist and permutations)
It would be cool if they added customization to the "white" patterns. That would provide a lot of cool and unique looks.
Remove the campaign.
Add a better one.
add split screen, remove spartan charge.
Add more campaign levels of the Master Chief and Blue team for a better story. Remove Spartan Locke and Fireteam Osiris from the plot.
I would like to add Pelicans to the game and remove the REQ packs because I wish 343 made the armor requirements more like reach tbh. What do you guys think of this?
Add permanent Multi Team playlist with Slayer, King of the Hill, Oddball, Shotty Snipers and Rocket Hog race game modes.

Remove forced 'join in progress' mechanic from the game. I don't want to be thrown into a JIP Warzone game 4/5 times I search for a game (solo obviously). Have JIP be optional: yes or no. I don't care if it slows down the process where people leaving from a Warzone game get replaces by someone else. Who wants to be in those 12 player party vs 12 randoms games anyway, stop throwing more people there, just let the game die on its own. Would hurt farming as well, you know.
Remove; rng armour unlocks
Add; Dev made btb maps.
I'd remove The Canon of the Singleplayer and add splitscreen.
LuWicki97 wrote:
I would remove those dozens of armor skins alongside the white stripes.
In exchange, I'd add Reach-styled customization (l+r shoulders, utility, wrist and permutations)
It would be cool if they added customization to the "white" patterns. That would provide a lot of cool and unique looks.
Right, that'd be another good solution: Turning into either a second or third color.
And you're right, you could do quite cool designs with that.
I could be fine without SC and GP, or even with removing Osiris from Halo (mostly because we'll have way too many characters running around in H6), but I need it to not require Xbox Live to play anything. You know, like every other FPS Halo game.

I wish that I could play this game with a few buddies on one console without worrying about whether or not Xbox Live is going to crash in the middle of my game.
Add in the old lobby style showing teams and being able to speak. Remove the bullet sponges in place of smart AI
Add more campaign levels of the Master Chief and Blue team for a better story. Remove Spartan Locke and Fireteam Osiris from the plot.
Well, everyone on Fireteam Osiris except for Buck, He's to cool to be removed, and already has a book and 2 games including him, so. . .rest of fireteam Osiris.
Split screen and the fact that half of the armer -Yoinks!- up the color
Remove Rocket Hogs and add Cobras
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 81