2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 81
Change the armor system to individual parts that do not require random boxes, but things you buy with in-game currency. An addition would be splitscreen for sure.
I'd remove the pillar of salt this community has become and add the old community, seriously what happened to us?
Take away Call of Duty from the game and add some Halo to it.
For real I have been getting shot through walls, or so it seems.Could just be the lag...
A lot of heavy shot and lag in this playlist specifically, not to say I don't have that in every playlist from time to time especially when I'm playing people from Mexico. I don't understand why having a poor internet connection can give you such a benefit in this game but it seems to:(
Synergeticshots
I would definitely take the sword off regret
Please explain to me how someone can disappear reappear be one shot and then end up behind you assassinating you all within 3 seconds??Wth
I'm going to cheat.

I'd remove some of the graphics to allow room for split-screen again - that was the reason given for it not being here, right?

On a more serious add note...

I'd award XP, and maybe even RP, for all time spent in Halo 5. Be it if you were playing campaign, custom games, whatever. In all past Halo titles, I've repeatedly played the campaign and have invested several hours into custom games as well. In Halo 5, I've only done what is needed to complete the game in campaign (legendary runs, intel, achievements) and had a blast, but felt like I was wasting time in the XP grind. And I've played next to no custom games, which is really sad, because I used to spend a ton of time there - perhaps even more than matchmaking. We should get XP regardless of the mode we're in based on whatever... campaign is easy to quantify. Customs, not so much, and maybe that's why they don't award anything there.
Zach halo wrote:
I would remove the gungoose and add the hardlight shield.
You are probably unaware that you get infinite grenades from sitting in the gungoose passenger seat, and you can toss them faster with the grenadier armor mod. I find that incredibly useful and fun. Don't remove it.
I would remove speakers and add my headphones.
This is something you can do to your TV
Add: Playable Elites.
Remove: Clamber.
I would add the customization from Reach and remove the bronze req packs.
Remove assist req cards.
Add 12vs12/20vs20 to social.
remove the Spartan charge, and add more in depth custom game settings (much like halo 3. regenerate grenades, random weapons, respawn traits, forced colour, etc)
Remove that beam rifle with the little purple light you see flashing before you die. It ruins games.
Add Rockets to every single game. It makes games better.
Add skill to my game
Remove Lag
I would remove the common and uncommon req items from silver packs and put them in the bronze packs and I would add the flamethrower or the falcon in the game
I would bring bavk blood gultch from halo 1
I'd remove the req system and bring back the CR system!
I would remove 343 and add a passionate, knowledgeable development team who knows what it takes to makes a successful Halo.
I would not take out anything. I would add more variety. Some more armor unique armor designs, for example combining Elite honor guard, Elite Zealot, or some Brute design, armor design with the MJOLNIR for a pretty interesting look. Since the guardians are all over the galaxy, bring back the brutes,drones, Prophets, some new aliens, the flood since it stands to reason that there has to be some installations out there that the flood are still captive. With everything that is now for one big war with unusual allies or not however it will go, whatever happens it would be a epic war. I would like to see some Elite Zealots and honor guards to act as body guards to the arbiter. I liked how in Halo Reach that every mission there was a special elite to kill, little plug ins like that would be nice. Some more night missions, maybe some dual wielding. Maybe a game mode that is pitch black with no motion sensor and you have to use a flashlight to see, to eliminate enemies. More a variety of weapons, I didn't mind that there was different versions of each weapon, but after the years of advances in technology along with obtaining some tech, the old weapons should look slightly different and new weapons you should see a good combo of techs. Not a assault rifle with the scope of a light rifle. A version of the assault rifle that fires the hard light that don't home in, clearly showing that there is human ingenuity with tech recovered from the Promethean. Something like that as a example. Lastly I would like to some stuff from the Halo novels be included, for example the precursor from Halo Cryptum. I think that's it.
Remove ground pound and add halo 2 pelican
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 81