3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 50
Add good campaign
Remove the reg system, at least for armor
Take away Call of Duty from the game and add some Halo to it.
Nice I like that
Add BOTS to dedicated Arena playlist.
add falcon remove wasp so have like hannibal falcon and the falcon that has a pilot gun
James4125 wrote:
Reqs I'd remove the scout hogs and add Brute choppers.
Please don't remove scout hogs. That would be bad for people who play Warzone Firefight.

That said, I would love for Brute Choppers to come back
I play warzone firefight all the time and nothing annoys me more than the one idiot who pulls a scout hog and proceeds to splatter teammates or hog all the kills on round one preventing me reaching level 3 or just drive around beeping the horn.
Warzone firefight is the MAIN reason I want scout hogs gone.
James4125 wrote:
I play warzone firefight all the time and nothing annoys me more than the one idiot who pulls a scout hog and proceeds to splatter teammates or hog all the kills on round one preventing me reaching level 3 or just drive around beeping the horn.
Yeah it's annoying when they splatter teammates and stuff, but if they "hog all the kills on round one", it means they're using it correctly. The reason I'd like scout hogs to stay is so that we can have a way to get lots of kills on round one. So instead of removing scout hogs directly, it would be better to just remove annoying teammates who misuse them...
I'd remove Spartan Charge & add Splitscreen
Take out the Spartan Charge ability, re-add the Halo 4 style armor system (Greives, Chest, R/L shoulders, wrists, etc.)
You mean Reach's armor customization system? I don't remember H4 having as many options for armor customizing as Reach. Anyway, take out Spartan Charge & add a stance with the Spartan Laser. Seriously, though, there are 2 DMR stances & 2 Magnum stances(3 if you count the CE Pistol stance) along with all the other weapon specific stances but it never occurred to make a stance for the best weapon(imo)?

Edit: For adding something it's either the SpLaser stance or my old emblem from past HALO games, the Phoenix. I was really disappointed that there's all these emblems(most of them stupid) only for 343 to, for the 2nd game in a row, not have an emblem that's been around since H2. Granted, I do love my current emblem, Unworthy, but if given the choice between the Phoenix or Unworthy the Phoenix would be chosen every time.
I'd remove the spartan charge and add the HUD Compass
Remove all spartan abilities and add split screen.
James4125 wrote:
Yeah it's annoying when they splatter teammates and stuff, but if they "hog all the kills on round one", it means they're using it correctly. The reason I'd like scout hogs to stay is so that we can have a way to get lots of kills on round one. So instead of removing scout hogs directly, it would be better to just remove annoying teammates who misuse them...
When someone uses scout hog on round one and noone else gets enough kills to reach level 2 right before one of the harder rounds like the Apex Banshees that may be used correctly bit It's not helpful to the team as a whole. And It's entirely possible to get lots of kills on round one with ar magnum if there's nobody running you over with scout hogs or driving right in front blocking your shots
if we are talking in terms of multiplayer add a halo reach like customization and remove all this advanced movement abilites
James4125 wrote:
When someone uses scout hog on round one and noone else gets enough kills to reach level 2 right before one of the harder rounds like the Apex Banshees that may be used correctly bit It's not helpful to the team as a whole. And It's entirely possible to get lots of kills on round one with ar magnum if there's nobody running you over with scout hogs or driving right in front blocking your shots
I see your point. You're saying it would be better if everyone used the same thing on round one so everyone had an equal chance to attain req level 3 by round two. Equal starts and all that. But the very req system itself goes against that principle. For better or worse, the whole idea behind Warzone is that those with better reqs can hog all the kills. You could make this argument for any req, not just scout hogs.

Let's use round 3 defend the Forerunner core on Urban as an example. There is one moment in this round where two giant piles of Soldiers spawn. If you happen to have a Wraith in the right place at the right time, you can splatter almost all of them as soon as they warp in. I've noticed that doing this can put you way ahead of the rest of the team and give you about two req levels on its own, and possibly depriving others on the team the chance to call in better reqs in rounds 4 and 5.

But I wouldn't say we should remove Wraiths just because they allow this to happen. People having the ability to hog lots of kills with better reqs than the rest of the team is intrinsic to how Warzone works, and removing reqs that allow them to do this would only be putting a bandaid on the problem. Just throwing this out there, but maybe a "req drip" like they added to regular Warzone would be a good solution? I mean, in Warzone Firefight, there are only so many enemies.
I'd add hayabusa and remove spartan charge.
Scrap the story, add a half decent one.
Remove all glitches, add split-screen.
Add Offline Custom Games/Forge and remove the most broken thing in Halo history. Spartan Charge.
Add playable Elites
Remove Silly looking Armors (Not saying all armor look silly, just some)
remove spartan abilities add a better campaign
I would remove the Splinter Grenade and add being able to browse players in your lobby between games. Much like previous Halo games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 50