2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 81
You see I personally like being able to sprint Bc you can get to cover fast when you need to, or get somewhere faster. it's unrealistic not being able to sprint as a super soldier so idk why people hate it. A lot has grown on me since I started playing halo 5 then going back to old games it sucks not being able to evade from danger or get away from the nade spammers. An sniping is way to easy if you cant go any faster then a walk. Aiming down sits is pretty great to. It kinda sucked only havin long range scopes. id take out random req roles and make it to where you could buy the certain armor you want again with req points like being able to save up. Because it sucks having to grind for months and even a year just to never get the Armor you wanted from the start.
I would add 1 Flag CTF.
I would remove slayer from Arena.

I like you already. I miss 1 flag, and slayer is a drag when I want to be playing objective gametypes.
How can you do an H3 playlist without 1 Flag?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
if i could remove one thing it would be req packs
CptDaban wrote:
Maddock82 wrote:
CptDaban wrote:
remove spartan 2's and add more spartan 4's
not including Master Chief, and the rest of blue team, right? it wouldn't be a halo game without Master Chief, reach is the only exception
when i said remove spartan 2's i meant them all deadass
add spartan thorne he's clearly way better than the master chief and his family of warriors
also halo reach was good because it didnt have any spartan 2 trash jorge was secretly a spartan 4
odst was good because you were playing as a human and not a spartan
you are not a halo fan if you want Master Chief removed.plus i have a question have you watched the fall of reach? watch the movie or read the book, but until the leave.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CptDaban wrote:
Maddock82 wrote:
CptDaban wrote:
Maddock82 wrote:
CptDaban wrote:
remove spartan 2's and add more spartan 4's
not including Master Chief, and the rest of blue team, right? it wouldn't be a halo game without Master Chief, reach is the only exception
when i said remove spartan 2's i meant them all deadass
add spartan thorne he's clearly way better than the master chief and his family of warriors
also halo reach was good because it didnt have any spartan 2 trash jorge was secretly a spartan 4
odst was good because you were playing as a human and not a spartan
you are not a halo fan if you want Master Chief removed.plus i have a question have you watched the fall of reach? watch the movie or read the book, but until then, leave.
when you catch the bait
good thicc fish you are mate
???
Take away Call of Duty from the game and add some Halo to it.
Implying that it's like Call of Duty in any way
I'd remove Nostalgic fans from the game's community and add in valuable critiscm
Add the Falcon from Reach, and remove the sound dampener variant of weapons. Have a silencer or don't
Add the Falcon from Reach, and remove the sound dampener variant of weapons. Have a silencer or don't
what is even the point of a sound dampener aka silencer. the only reason they had that in ODST is because scene was set to where it was lone wolf and stealth mission where you didn't want to be found. but in warzone or slayer or any other game mode, it's practically useless. remove silencer and add a new villain, no one wants to fight Cortana.
Dankheili wrote:
My friends and I would put on the full Seeker Intrepid set, with brown primary and pink secondary with a random visor color. It was the definition of hideous.
I think I might have done something like that once, with my friends. We colored it something like puke green and brown and used bright pink Matrix visors. It really says something that people only seem to wear it as a joke
Exactly, unless the armor being a joke was what they were going for, it should scream my analogy "MAGNET IN A JUNKYARD!!!"
Add-change the customisation system so you can earn more items by unlocking them and less from the REQ system.
Remove-unfair competive ranking.
Add challenges
Different customization like reaches
Better visors
Rj Barrett99833 - don't post multiple times in a row please, you can use the edit button to add more info to your post
stckrboy wrote:
Rj Barrett99833 - don't post multiple times in a row please, you can use the edit button to add more info to your post
hold on, i got it
Add challenges, Different Customization, and better visors
Remove Shotgun in breakout and add Split screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 81