2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 81
Remove Shotgun in breakout and add Split screen.
I want to add the Falcon of Halo Reach
I would add a super ghost (a ghost that's temple, sword, and ultra put together)
and remove the mongoose, there completely useless
Remove Spartan charge and add a game mode similar to big team battle but with no vehicles
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
quitaria cualquier casco que no sea vistoso y meteria el casco hayabusa <3
Remove The Seeker Helmet, Add The Halo 2 Armor set.
Maddock82 wrote:
TK3496 wrote:
Knock2A wrote:
I'd remove 343 and add Bungie.
There's nothing else to say...
343 is trying. Bungie is done with halo bro. Some 343 members are from bungie
well where are they?
They aren't to bad. Halo wars 2 is amazing! Halo 5 is dope. And they made all halo backwards compatible 😋 There doing better then what other companies would do to halo. Could you imagine activation doing halo?
Activision is what is ruining Destiny for me, with all of their little micro-transactions they shove into the game. Bungie would have done fine on their own, Halos 1-3 proved as much. Also, remove micro-transactions, add splitscreen.
Must have split screen!! Doesn't feel the same without it
Add halo 3 armors and remove the crap req packs 😊
I would keep it how it is I like the way that is is set up
I would keep it how it is I like the way that is is set up
Even without Split-Screen?
Well ok fine u got me there but I don't play with any one so I didn't know it was gone
I would remove the entire campaign and add splitscreen.
I'd Remove The Inability for Duel Wielding
And Add Weaponsmith (So we can Make our own guns by adding Attachments, then modifying the stats of the weapons, want weapons to work with classic movement? BOOM Modify the Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist! Want the BR to be a Single Shot like in the Halo 2 E3 Showcase? MAKE IT SINGLE SHOT! Want the Light Rifle to be like H4? BOOM Make Hip Fire 3 burst and ADS 1 single fire with different Damage Outputs! Any other changes? Want the Plasma Cannon from Reach? Modify the Projectiles of a Rocket Launcher or change the projectile Behavior! ANYTHING CAN BE CHANGED SO ANYTHING COULD BE POSSIBLE! BOOM!)
:3
Remove thrusters --> Add maps
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy, are you a overwatch fan?
Maddock82 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy, are you a overwatch fan?
Surprisingly no, I've never gotten into it. One of the other mods tricked me out with that gif
Add full armor customization, remove the RNG system. Classic ranks and unlocks were so much more fun. I knew what I wanted to get and at what rank to expect it.
I would add sticky detonators and remove a gravity hammer variant
add Split screen remove scout hogs
Remove The Seeker Helmet, Add The Halo 2 Armor set.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 81