2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 81
I would add a super ghost (a ghost that's temple, sword, and ultra put together)
and remove the mongoose, there completely useless
Actually, they can be very useful in certain objective gametypes, such as capture the flag. Not to mention Mongoose Sumo couldn't exist. Also they're fun because you can honk their little horn. I would miss Mongeese a lot if they were gone.
I would add Bungie and remove 343
I'd get rid of Spartan charge and include the 50 system
I would remove spartan charge and I would add halo reach customization.
I don't dislike spartan charge that much, but it sometimes it gets really frustrating.
I don't dislike spartan charge that much, but it sometimes it gets really frustrating.
The problem with spartan charge is that it does barely any damage.
The problem with spartan charge is that it does barely any damage.
Um... no. I've been one hit killed by it far too many times, with full health and shields, even though it's not supposed to do that.
I'd remove Seeker armor and add split-screen
<ul class="post-actions-list">
  • QUO
  • [/list]
    Take away spartan charge
    Add the flood for warzone firefight
    This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
    *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Id take away armor abilities (including sprint) and add better level design
    Make Warzone playable for 12 people again!!
    And revome the hours of matchmaking-waitings.
    No wonder everybody's turning to Destiny... -.-'
    I would remove h6 and add h3a

lol
    I'd remove all of Locke's missions and replace them with more Chief missions. If that won't work, I'd probably remove the dominance of the req-pack system and replace a majority of it's loot with either a Reach loot system or Halo 4 loot system. For example, if we use the Halo 4 loot system, every few ranks or so that I go up, I get a set of shiny new armor or a pack of reqs. Now I'm not saying that the req-pack system should be removed, but it should be there just for the chance of getting nonpermanent reqs, not permanent ones.
    intro new armor for the aniversary of halo 3😢
    maybe add armor variants that actually change the helmet. remember reach, the EOD was ok by itself, but its better with the last upgrade. you know what, just add armor system from reach. remove grifball peace matchs
    I would remove Osiris and add buck as a cool character in campaign
    You know what?
    Maddock82 wrote:
    maybe add armor variants that actually change the helmet. remember reach, the EOD was ok by itself, but its better with the last upgrade. you know what, just add armor system from reach. remove grifball peace matchs
    I would just remove getting kicked/banned from grifball matches for betrayals, that's a bit ridiculous.
    I would take out wasps and add wraith physics.
    You know what?
    Maddock82 wrote:
    I would just remove getting kicked/banned from grifball matches for betrayals, that's a bit ridiculous.
    well only if you do it on accident, that i understand. but if you do it over and over again on purpose , then we have a problem. i have gotten banned for getting no kills because a teammate kept spawncampkilling me.
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 33
    4. 34
    5. 35
    6. 36
    7. 37
    8. ...
    9. 81