2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 81
Add dual wield again and the choice to be an elite.
CT6282 wrote:
If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing from the game, what would it be? Just 1 of each, no more.
Add preset loadout reqs per req level in Wz and remove spartan charge
Bye Fiesta hello haloCE Pistol
Add dual wield again and the choice to be an elite.
What would you remove
If I was to add 1 thing into Guardians: an offline version of warzone f.e. reach and take out the req idea and start a new system
Remove the Wasp & add a Hornet.
i would add splitscreen, and remove the spartan abilities
Add split-screen so Machinima would be so much easier, and remove some of the re-skin armor repeats so it's easier to obtain desirable armor.
I would remove Breakout 2.0 (because it's honestly a stupid mode that doesn't make any sense and takes no skill) and replace it with the original. It was a fresh new idea that had a community dedicated to it and didn't need changing.
Mordo3777 wrote:
I would remove Breakout 2.0 (because it's honestly a stupid mode that doesn't make any sense and takes no skill) and replace it with the original. It was a fresh new idea that had a community dedicated to it and didn't need changing.
What did they change from the first one.
remove smurfs and add good players
would add the option of modifying the armature piece by piece as in halo reach
Bye Fiesta hello haloCE Pistol
we already have the ce pistol
Get rid of watchers and bring back the combat evolved magnum in the campaign.
add back the old ghost physics because I used to be able to do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzmeVENrgA
All the bugs that have existed since launch

a non bug filled game
Remove Spartan charge and add temp shelds for new spawned vehicles for more chance of not get instantly killed on spawn not being able to fire or aim..
i would add the needler rifle from reach and remove the ravening blade from halo 5
bring back the odst
I would take out the old guns and random up the maps more 343 has cut the maps back for swat. Getting pretty boring playing same maps over and over. Bring back overgrowth riptide and the others really need to just increase the map list before we lose more online players to other games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 81