2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 81
Add more firefight game types and add split screen 😁Remove the req packs and get credits back😋
I would remove doubles and add super doubles fiesta! Idk....
I would remove all ridiculous armor variations and add in deeper armor customization. We're Spartans. Not football players. We don't need twelve sets of the same armor with numbers and giant white stripes.
Remove strange helms. Add splitscreen
I would remove all ridiculous armor variations and add in deeper armor customization. We're Spartans. Not football players. We don't need twelve sets of the same armor with numbers and giant white stripes.
I agree 110% I don't like the white on my armor. Reach did it very well. 343 should do it like reach or 4 but have much finer detail
Make halo waypoint more involved in halo. Secret achievements, hidden armor, watch 30 videos and get 10000 credits. Make halowaypoint a real part of the halo games and halo community please😋
Make halo waypoint more involved in halo. Secret achievements, hidden armor, watch 30 videos and get 10000 credits. Make halowaypoint a real part of the halo games and halo community please😋
Yes
Personally, I don't care either way, but I'm not against adding it in either.
ScantyHarp wrote:
Add? Splitscreen for f* sake.

Remove? Idk, one of the million Athlon variants.
Ikr
I would add a game mode with the flood in it and more bosses in Warzone.(The Covenant Scarab from Halo 4,Didact, Atriox etc.)
ScantyHarp wrote:

Ikr
Honestly I feel like it was a core element of the game, and it's kind of mind blowing that they decided to take it away. I was really actually confused the first time me and my wife sat down to play together, and figured out that it wasn't an option. I hope that 343/Microsoft also sees this as a big flaw and decides that the next big Halo iteration (6?) should really have it as an option, even if they want to also push the online play/community in the forefront.
ScantyHarp wrote:
ScantyHarp wrote:

Ikr
Honestly I feel like it was a core element of the game, and it's kind of mind blowing that they decided to take it away. I was really actually confused the first time me and my wife sat down to play together, and figured out that it wasn't an option. I hope that 343/Microsoft also sees this as a big flaw and decides that the next big Halo iteration (6?) should really have it as an option, even if they want to also push the online play/community in the forefront.
They have already confirmed that all future games will have split-screen
ScantyHarp wrote:
ScantyHarp wrote:

Ikr
They have already confirmed that all future games will have split-screen
Yisss lol. Glad to hear that honestly. I've enjoyed plenty of changes and additions they've made, but that one always irked me. Looking forward to it in that case.
I would get rid of Co-op campaign and add splitscreen. And honestly Halo is better with splitcreen.
Aphiid EG wrote:
I would get rid of Co-op campaign and add splitscreen. And honestly Halo is better with splitcreen.
I'm confused. Get rid of Co-op campaign, which uses split-screen, and add split-screen? Or do you just mean online co-op? Why remove online? I enjoy playing with my friends who don't live nearby. However, I'm not opposed to split-screen, and in fact, wish it was in the game from the start.
Remove Halo 5 Req system. Add in Halo Reach Credit system.
Take out the req point system
Add in a system where you get a req pack like mystery box for every match you get and get specific loot for what game mode you win like req weapon/vehicel/power upps/warzone boosts cards from warzone and armors/visors/stances/assasinations/arena boosts from arena. Less time grinding for reqs, more time using them.
May not be ideal but better then the req points. Or just remove the req system as a whole.
Remove sprint. for the love of god
I would remove the current breakout mode and add in the original one because that mode was perfect.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 81