2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 78
Could I talk to a programmer of 343 industries? I have a lot of halo ideas that could be used for up coming halos. Please someone connect me with 343 I want to know what they think about what I have in mind😊
Best way to leave your feedback is by posting in the forums. I'll take the opportunity to also mention that in future you should edit your last post rather than post multiple times in a row, thanks.
I would remove cortana, guardians and general direction of the story. I would add in better campaign.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
better halo games yay
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would remove cortana, guardians and general direction of the story. I would add in better campaign.
Why Cortana? Do you mean as a villain? She was awesome as Chief's AI.
I would add the ability to trade REQs with people. 1 card for 1 card.

I would remove beyonettes from the game. They remove all nuance with CQC play past level 8s and leave people without them at a serious disadvantage (i am REQ complete and I still dont want them for this reason)
I totally agree, she was but they chose to kill her at the end of 4. It was horrible for fans but well handled. Having her back as a villain was just the most awful cliche. Honestly when that was revealed, I was just like "yawn, no good ideas here". She should've been left as gone, or if brought back as a newly produced ai by halsey with a bit of a new personality, just not a villain. That couldn't happen though considering how they now treat halsey.
I totally agree, she was but they chose to kill her at the end of 4. It was horrible for fans but well handled. Having her back as a villain was just the most awful cliche. Honestly when that was revealed, I was just like "yawn, no good ideas here". She should've been left as gone, or if brought back as a newly produced ai by halsey with a bit of a new personality, just not a villain. That couldn't happen though considering how they now treat halsey.
That's a respectable decision then, as homage to her memory. I wish she was still around, but wasn't evil. I think the domain(the forerunner supercomputer) fixing her is pretty reasonable, but they went about it wrong.
That's a respectable decision then, as homage to her memory. I wish she was still around, but wasn't evil. I think the domain(the forerunner supercomputer) fixing her is pretty reasonable, but they went about it wrong.
finally, some people that are speaking the truth.
add HUD customization. it would be cool to have a infected HUD while playing swat. remove all sets ugly armors, bye 25% of halo's armors
I played the halo 3 playlist today and it was really fun. If actually reminded me of when j used to play halo 3 back in the day. When this game came out I was loyal to halo despite the changes but seeing how different it is now; I understand why people stopped playing it or just simply didn't buy it at all. I feel like 343 was trying to add to halo and make it better but really hall was fine. I would take out sprint. Sprinting allowed for Spartan charge which is annoying and of course sliding goes with sprinting but that's fine. As for adding anything; 343 added a lot that it took it further than where it needed to be. So don't really add, more like take a step back and see remove some of the unnecessary abilities.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quitaría la armadura buscador x2 y agregaría desafíos que den XP Y PS
Add those energy spears from halo 2. Remove the stupid Call of Duty rip off aiming.
i'd remove "retrieving data" and add halo reach firefight /smile
DABS AND HYDRA
I'd remove Seeker armor and add split-screen
I believe everyone would want split back bro lol. I'm sure that's a very common addition in the forums. Very good idea.
I’d add 1 more precision weapon variant to each Infection map (minus Nerve Center) and remove (minimize, to be exact) the chance of questionable trades between Survivors and Infected.
there is a comment on here or a cupple witch simply says. get a grip how meany constant players have you lost because of a game relised before it should have been a brocken game yet people still love halo. but fans cant save everything you 343 need to be saved from. Halo needs minds building it that aren't looking for profit (cough cough micro transaction b******** ) replace them with evryone who loves the came and needs it to continue. there you have what i would have taken out and replaced
I will make seeker mythic legendary and Wrath armor will be common xd
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 78