2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 74
Yeah. More color, camp ect. would be nice but I'm talking about functions. Like make the jets on the back work or accesories that improve things like zoom.
IamQ42 wrote:
Yeah. More color, camp ect. would be nice but I'm talking about functions. Like make the jets on the back work or accesories that improve things like zoom.
So what you are saying if the Scout armor is more stealthy then be stealthy. if you get an MK IV armor then more power. Is that right?
Exactly. Different armors for different jobs. Some should move slower and take more hits while others move faster but take less hit. Maybe some jump better while others make less sound. Make accessories that function with in the game play. Back jets that launch you further up while others move you directions faster. Ect ect ect
Add 343 made maps. Drop forge maps. We know you're lazy 343 when it comes to developing multiplayer maps
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Remove the barrier between the Halo Waypoint and Xbox. Add seamless messaging and group messaging for both.
i would add a spartan classification dedicated to heavy weapons and remove Promethean vision
I would get rid of Co-op campaign and add splitscreen. And honestly Halo is better with splitcreen.
I'm confused. Get rid of Co-op campaign, which uses split-screen, and add split-screen? Or do you just mean online co-op? Why remove online? I enjoy playing with my friends who don't live nearby. However, I'm not opposed to split-screen, and in fact, wish it was in the game from the start.
I have actually changed my mind about the Co Op I tried it out with one of my friends and it was fun so im changing it to Legendary warzone firefight because why do we need multiple different kinds of it.
wait...halo 5 coop campaign has splitscreen????????????????
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
I’d remove the promethians and add back more covenant.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I would get rid of Co-op campaign and add splitscreen. And honestly Halo is better with splitcreen.
I'm confused. Get rid of Co-op campaign, which uses split-screen, and add split-screen? Or do you just mean online co-op? Why remove online? I enjoy playing with my friends who don't live nearby. However, I'm not opposed to split-screen, and in fact, wish it was in the game from the start.
I have actually changed my mind about the Co Op I tried it out with one of my friends and it was fun so im changing it to Legendary warzone firefight because why do we need multiple different kinds of it.
does it??????????????????
No, we are talking about playing online co-op with your friends on their xbox and you on yours.
Remove generic plain colors patterns. Add back the emblems onto the shoulders of the Spartans to show clans and individualism.
Add equipment
Remove sprint
I would add split screen and remove certain variations of armor.
Remove Scout Hog
Add Trrop Hog (Halo 3)
Remove Warzone
Add Invasion
Remove Gunfighter Magnum
Add Halo 4 Boltshot
Remove Halo 5 customization
Add Hornet
Remove Spartan Charge
Add Armor Abilities/ Equipment
Remove the large explosion radius for the incineration cannon and add 4-player splitscreen
take out sprint
add splitscreen
no but you can play it on live gold.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 74