2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. 52
  8. ...
  9. 81
I would remove the REQ system and add challenges to earn armor and weapons.
spartan charge then add most classic reach armours
Remove the weird sorting of customization options in the game (some things aren't even sorted alphabetically or by rarity?) and add a new Warzone boss that's not the Grunt mech or the Warden Eternal.
I would remove the Plasma Caster and add Split-Screen.
Remove: Sprint
Add: Everything removed from previous games
CT6282 wrote:
If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing from the game, what would it be? Just 1 of each, no more.
I'd remove the req system and replace it with an unlock system more like reach using credits (but you cant just buy credits)
I would remove the fact that you can't do customization in multiplayer, and I would add the ODST CQB armor. From, RefIxzn
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Remove the current armors from Halo 5 and add better looking different armor to it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Can we please stop with this? It has been said many times on this thread, it's not funny anymore. To Jerome 092 lI, I am not singling you out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Add the ability for teams to vote on a rematch. If the majority vote yes, bypass matchmaking and throw the teams back into another game.

i can’t tell you how many times I’ve won or lost a close game and wanted a rematch for myself or for the other team. Hell, there have been times I would have run a best of 5. That would be awesome. If the two teams are happy, let them play each other all day.

dont say, just a run a custom game, it’s too hard to coordinate with people you don’t know. Clicking A to vote is a lot quicker/easier.
Remove Reqs
Add All Black Undersuits
Yes trade one villain for another.
I would remove all thruster movement and put a version of armor lock back in.
Remove Req and add real challenges to win the armors.
Remove Req and add real challenges to win the armors.
That's why I like the emblems, as many of them are challenge based.
---
In addition, I would remove excessive variants of loadouts, and add in more magnum variants.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. 50
  6. 51
  7. 52
  8. ...
  9. 81