2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 81
I would add split screen and I would remove whoever has been making the decisions for halo!
A-Freaking-Men!
Add Old Bungie, remove 343i......have a sense of humor please. :D

"Oh tell me I'm wrong"
-Walter/Jeff Dunham
CAN HALO SERVERS APP ALLOW PLAYERS ON XBOX ONE HALO 5 TO PLAY WITH HALO 5 FORGE?????????????????????????????
Add Choppers remove BR tuning
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I WOULD ADD THE ABILITY TO CHOSE A QUANTITY OF A REQ TO BE SOLD AND WOULD REMOVE THE MONGOOSE
remove halo 5 and add Halo 3:ODST 2
I would add split screen co-op and remove tracer armor
They should also fix theatre mode. Small things they can do to improve the game like when you ingame you cant see how many headshots you have and stuff like that, also after a game dont just give the best weapon breakdown give them all, would be nice to see what was second and third.... Why do you have to come here to see all your medals? The game is really great, You cant always expect big changes but there is a lot of small ones they surely can do! They could even incude hao3 in raked and other said btb in ranked. When you playing btb and you a solo player you have no idea where the ball is in asualt, Its hard for solo guys to compete like that, They could let you know if the ball or flag is in the enemy half or yours, Really small stuff that would make it more compeditive
remove halo 5 and add Halo 3:ODST 2
The name is so weird though. How about Halo 4/5:ODST
I would remove rng and add more challenge's.
Take away kracken and add scarab
I would honestly remove the art style and replace it with the old one, does this count?
I would remove spartan charge and replace it with armour lock😂😂😂😂 just kidding I would remove spartan charge and add split screen
I still want armor abilities.
Zinijero wrote:
I would honestly remove the art style and replace it with the old one, does this count?
Id rather have the option to pick, like in halo 1 & 2 anniversary.

It does count btw.
Add Choppers remove BR tuning
Id add hornets, falcons, choppers, & prowlers, & then remove wasps.
I WOULD ADD THE ABILITY TO CHOSE A QUANTITY OF A REQ TO BE SOLD AND WOULD REMOVE THE MONGOOSE
WHY THE MONGOOSE! WHY NOT WASP?
I would also add ACTUAL DRIVABLE Pelicans, Phantoms, and Spirits.
ADD being able to sell multiple weapons/vehicles from collection instead of now having to grind through them. Remove the number of patches (ruins REQ packs).
I would add map voting between rounds and remove smurfs/alts/boosters that have completely ruined the game.
I fully blame 343 for the latter. The game is essentially unplayable. They haven't given a rats behind for a long time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 81