3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. ...
  9. 81
Add: The Falcon, I love it since Reach
Remove: Bayonets (I don't like them, either if they are made of steel or energy)
Slxyde wrote:
Halo is perfect... Maybe add more history and remove the grunts... They are terrible boring
Halo thrives off its grunts? Thats what makes halo perfect...
Yeah and they have a great sense of humor :P
Caboose633 wrote:
Add split screen and remove prometheans!
I'm asking this completely out of curiosity, but your basically saying remove the halo 4 and halo 5 campaigns, completely reboot warzone firefight and warzone, and minimize the customizations in the game by a fair amount?
Duck
The customization is fine to me. The whole promethean story/campaign of Halo 4 and 5 was abysmal. What i'm saying is remove them or redo the whole campaign for 4 and 5! I love warzone and firefight you can keep prometheans in it just make their story make more sense.
Hmm... That's a tricky one... I enjoy everything in Halo. I'm not sure what I would remove and add. I guess I would remove the death counter and add a Wolf head to wear on your spartan and a tail to. Other than that, I really just don't know.
I'd remove the REQ system, so that you'd actually have to get achievements and rank up to unlock armor, visors, weapon skins, etc. Then I would add split screen
I would remove the AR and i add the BR like standart weapon.
I would remove the AR and i add the BR like standard weapon.
Why the Assault Rifle? Why not remove the new BR in favor of the old BR? Unless you mean set BR to default instead of AR, and keep both.
Add split screen and remove maveric jester armor
auto turrets from halo 4 and remove bronze packs
Add OG breakout 1.0 and remove unused armor.
Another thing I would remove is the req system and then add the credit system from Reach.
Add a good story and remove the spartan abilities
I would remove the Prometheans and add split-screen.
Gonna cheat... Add these 2 things. SPI armor from that the Spartan 3s used. At least the helmet. Haybusa armor, with the katana. Do it, 343i !
would love to see chalenges added in, like halo reach. maybe a couple daily, a weekly and a monthly. That was such a great addition to halo reach

i would take out strongholds as a game type. very few games are close. its always a one sided game and that gets frustrating
dt4824 wrote:
would love to see chalenges added in, like halo reach. maybe a couple daily, a weekly and a monthly. That was such a great addition to halo reach

i would take out strongholds as a game type. very few games are close. its always a one sided game and that gets frustrating
I mean sure, strongholds is often one sided, because a lot of people don't really play it the way to make it close.
Personally, it's my favorite gametype.
dt4824 wrote:

I mean sure, strongholds is often one sided, because a lot of people don't really play it the way to make it close.
yeah, i would agree. people dont know how to play it. and i have had a few really good games, but overall im not a fan. i would like to see king of the hill come back though.
dt4824 wrote:
dt4824 wrote:

yeah, i would agree. people dont know how to play it. and i have had a few really good games, but overall im not a fan. i would like to see king of the hill come back though.
Yeah, that makes sense. It would be more fun if people knew how to play it.
Remove Halo 4 and Halo5: Guardians, and replace it with something actually a kin to a Halo title. Both Aesthetically and gameplay-wise.
I would remove dare i say, WARZONE ASSAULT. and add invasion back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. ...
  9. 81