2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 81
I'd add the Halo 4 customization system, and remove the Halo 5 customization system.
I have come to terms that Req's aren't going away so...

Add a way to bulk sell Req's in game and not one at a time. I would even allow players to flag Req's they hate to autosell to the house when they Proc.

Remove - Spartan Charge
This is more of a Vanity add with explanation:
Add Reach level customization to our Spartans - However I completely understand this is kind of an impossibility with Req cards. If you get a Legendary Knee pad that you don't like in a Gold Pack you might rage to the level of flattening everyone's tires in your neighborhood.
Just an idea:
Armor coverts to a part Earned and Req RNG system:
Helmet: 3 Company earned versions, 10 can be earned in MP, 2 in Campaign. The rest RNG Req.
Chest: 3 Company earned versions, 10 can be earned in MP, 2 in Campaign. The rest RNG Req
Visor: 1 Company earned version: 5 can be earned in MP, 1 Campaign. The rest RNG req
Shoulders: One card breaks into 2 creating a left and right version of itself. Shoulders are linked to SR leveling. Earn a lot of commons in the 1-10 range, then onward and upward. Around level 120 you start procing Legendaries and maybe around 140 start procing Mythics. Whenever any new armor is added to the game you get it with the baseline goal. Meaning if 140 is when Mythic starts and they add a memories of Reach update 8months in if you are 140 or higher you would automatically proc the Shoulders of the newly added gear.
Knees/Wrists/Utility: Daily goals will proc these. These will be located in your Daily Arena W pack, Daily WZ Win pack, and also earned on a daily goal set by 343. Like 5 Wins in a day. 50 Headshots in a day, Play one game of Infection, etc.
(New) Color Cards: Color cards allow you to add alternate colors to gear that has a baseline of White. For instance The Locus Helmet currently has a baseline white to it and we can't change it. These legendary color cards allow us to change the static whites in armor.

Remove: Seeke....heck with it remove Spartan Charge.
I'd remove Prometheans and add flood
RWBY 0117 wrote:
ADD SPLITSCREEN, and take away playing as multiple spartans. That's what killed the campaign.
no, what killed the campaign was the writers, and the fact that is just so so stupid. I mean honestly, play halo 3 or CE, then go play halo 5, you'll see how bad halo 5's campaign really is then.
RWBY 0117 wrote:
ADD SPLITSCREEN, and take away playing as multiple spartans. That's what killed the campaign.
no, what killed the campaign was the writers, and the fact that is just so so stupid. I mean honestly, play halo 3 or CE, then go play halo 5, you'll see how bad halo 5's campaign really is then.
Tru both the Halo 3 story and the CE story are excellent.
Remove hidden mmr system and add more warzone maps
Sprint gets taken out and a good 4v4 maps added
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
Add more ODST love and remove the terrible weapon skins
Which skins? I like some of them. Like the gold ones.......shiny...
Guess (hint: the -Yoinking!- food and cat ones mainly)
I think the pizza one is a novelty skin, but I understand.
even so it doesn’t belong in halo
Spartan charge needs to go...Ground Pound was a welcome addition but Spartan Charge is just infuriating.

I'd add achievement based armor unlocks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not re-edit a post that has been previously edited by a moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Remove Halo 5 and Add Halo 3
Seydlitz71 wrote:
I'd remove req packs and add in a way to get armour through skill, not money.
Like, playing the game and doing well in matches? All that it took to get every req when the game first came out was to work your way from bronze, to silver, and then to gold packs as you acquired all the whites, greens, and blues.
I like how armour like Helioskrill and Nightfall had requirements, but unlocking through reqs is just, bleh. It's kind of lame and I don't feel like there's a need to boast about it because I got lucky. I know people who have done what you said to do, but get nothing other than weapons and vehicles, no armour.
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
Maybe H6 can add Platinum Standard and Diamond Standard to replace Meow Meow Pizza.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
Like, playing the game and doing well in matches? All that it took to get every req when the game first came out was to work your way from bronze, to silver, and then to gold packs as you acquired all the whites, greens, and blues.
I like how armour like Helioskrill and Nightfall had requirements, but unlocking through reqs is just, bleh. It's kind of lame and I don't feel like there's a need to boast about it because I got lucky. I know people who have done what you said to do, but get nothing other than weapons and vehicles, no armour.
all the REQ system does is infuriate people to the point they start purchasing REQ packs to get what they want
CT6282 wrote:
If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 thing from the game, what would it be? Just 1 of each, no more.
I would add split screen, and take away REQs
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
Maybe H6 can add Platinum Standard and Diamond Standard to replace Meow Meow Pizza.
or get rid of them entirely, either way I’ll be happy. I just liked the ODST weapons skin
REMOVE SPARTAN CHARGE, Hopefully for all of eternity.

ADD: Extraction game type. Best thing to come from h4, something fresh and competitive and fun as hell.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
all the REQ system does is infuriate people to the point they start purchasing REQ packs to get what they want
Not me, I refuse to buy Micro-transactions for things you can earn in-game.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
Not me, I refuse to buy Micro-transactions for things you can earn in-game.
Yeah me too. but I feel like that is the ploy behind the REQs. I know I have found that I get infuriated by it. many times trying to unlock the things I want.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 81