2. ...
  3. 76
  4. 77
  5. 78
  6. 79
  7. 80
  8. ...
  9. 81
i would add evade that the elites had in H:Reach for your spartan as an armor mod and all the Reach UNSC weapons i really liked the look of the weapons they had in my opinion a retro look and the covenant weapons from reach
Remove-sprint, ground pound, Spartan charge

Add-AI to forge
no, keep all except spartan charge, but do add ai
I would add loadouts and armor abilities back
Remove-sprint, ground pound, Spartan charge

Add-AI to forge
no, keep all except spartan charge, but do add ai
Disagree. Just increase the base movement speed and keep thrusters in as an option.
I would want to replace the confusing armor color patterns with the one from halo 3, full primary color with secondary only on shoulders and helmet
Add a permanent Social Slayer playlist and remove MMR.
I would take out the Bronze, Silver, and Gold req packs and replace them with common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, and legendary req packs. There's so many things to add, split screen, more warzone maps, take out microtransactions and only use in game currency, fix the UI so the weapons are ordered properly, AND TAKE OUT THE WEAPON TUNING UPDATE that ruined so many guns. Wait...we were just supposed to list one.
I would remove the entire game and replace it with a perfect Halo game that every Halo player loves.
I would remove the entire game and replace it with a perfect Halo game that every Halo player loves.
that would be difficult, the community is so split it would be impossible to please everyone
I'd remove shielded breakout and add OG breakout without shields.
Aphiid EG wrote:
I would add a flame thrower and remove nothing
Good choice but I would add the flamethrower and get rid of Warzone Assault
well i just like the game a lot i think im to much o a halo five fan.
that would be difficult, the community is so split it would be impossible to please everyone
yes that is so true
343 has dropped the ball on swat, swat is my choice of game type. I have even been playing Destiny waiting for an update for swat. It really wouldn't be hard to give us more maps again. 5 maps on repeat is as boring as watching paint dry. I am even looking at buying Destiny 2, Overwatch or even Call of Duty I am that unhappy. I not only play but collect merchandise too. The most recent update did nothing for swat. I am disappointed with 343 for basically swapping the maps for the H1, H2 guns not a great update, personally I think that was really stupid. Please 343 do the right thing and give us back the maps. Halo was the only game I played until recently and only started playing other games as there is no real variation in swat anymore. I shake my head as doing this is killing the franchise for me and the same for some of my friends. I have been playing halo since the original and was very happy until now as it was always had the variation.
I would remove heroic warzone fire fight add the real fire fight aka something like the one from reach
id add love and remove hate
Remove: Req System
Add: Split Screen
If I could add one thing, it would be a new REQ. we have weapons from Halo CE, Halo 2, and even Reach! I would add in the Halo 3 Carbine. And if I could remove one thing? I would say without a doubt the Scout warthog, its so useless.
I would add back the the classic spiker, and remove the wasp.
I would also add the hornet, a drive-able pelican/phantom, the revenant, the shadow from halo 2 back, like that's the covenant version of a warthog, the brute warthog=prowler, and a grizzly from halo wars. I would remove the current Promethean knight style, and the spartan charge.
I would add a proper Big Team Battle and remove Microtransactions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 76
  4. 77
  5. 78
  6. 79
  7. 80
  8. ...
  9. 81