3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. ...
  8. 81

This post has been hidden.

Get rid of reqs and add Reaches progression system
I'd remove every single bayonet attachment and add another Warzone map.
Remove Spartan Charge, and add King of the Hill
I'd remove new art syle and add classic art style
I'd remove Seeker armor and add split-screen
remove Ground pound add split screen
remove Ground pound add split screen
remove both and add splitscreen.
Maddock82 wrote:
R7 Recon wrote:
I would take out War games and bring back Spartan ops. WHo else misses the story behind it?
No one. just kidding, it was okay, but i never finished it. hold on one sec. (plays spartan ops) meh,
it was okay.
Well what would help more is if WZ has more objective. Instead off kills for objectives they would add "defend the portal" or somthing lol
I'd remove all the 200+ armors that don't mean anything (keep the cool lookin' ones though) and add split-screen
id remove remove req packs and agree with you on split-screen
H8TRFFC wrote:
Remove: The development focus on Player attributes (Advanced Mobility, ADS, etc.)

Add: A development focus on Sandbox elements (Dynamic map interactions, return of popular weapons and vehicles, rework of equipment, etc.)
The Spartan Abilities added more to the sandbox than people realize. I feel as if people will miss it if it is removed in Halo 6.
The only thing it added was movement limitations. Before sprint and SA you were able to jump, shoot, look, punch and throw a grenade while being able to reach any higher space on the map. This is how Halo works best, by adding complexity within its simple mechanics while always being on the move. With advanced movement on the other had you're limited to one direction, one point of view and one single action every time you use one.

So no, I wouldn't miss it and a certain single player mod for HCE on PC was more than enough prove for that statement, at least in my personal case! :)

Not to mention, if 343i still want advanced movement mechanics in future Halo titles they could just pull a H:Reach and add them as AA, but as power ups on the map instead of loadouts. Boom! Even sandbox possibilities, all mechanics implemented, but the core Halo gameplay would be Halo again and not a weird mix between Quake and Titanfall.

- -

What I would get rid of? Advance movements as a core gameplay element of course, if that wasn't obvious enough. Instead I would add a more modular and level design focused sandbox!
Plasma Rifle see ya jetpacks hello
Add split screen.

Remove Warden boss battles completely or rebalance for solo gameplay as your team AI on solo is bad. Really bad. (Legendary)
I want that you can gift the armors on Halo 5
Remove REQ system, and add split-screen
Take away Call of Duty from the game and add some Halo to it.
Perfect 👌🏼
Remember when emblems had preset colors? Lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Add split screen because of course, remove REQs.
Remove heavy aim add decent campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. ...
  8. 81