2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. ...
  7. 81
add = The Arbiter

Remove = Conan O’Brian 😇
I would remove REQ packs and add Reach's armor unlock system.
More customization for armor sets and weapons, no more Spartan charge
Add: the old H5 BR
remove: current H5 BR
the current BR is so inconsistent.
Add hornet from halo 3 and remove half of the assault rifle loadout weapons
I would add the Flame Thrower from Halo: CE and Remove all Armor Varieties!
I would remove REQ's and add credits like from Reach.

This post has been hidden.

Add master chief as a final boss like the grunt mech and warden. I’d remove generic slayer as a game mode in Team Arena... cause there is a team slayer. Why on earth have generic slayer for those looking to get objectives...
Add super hyper sprint and remove the BR.
I would remove the Sentinel Beam and add split screen.

I'd remove the extra or pointless armor (Seeker, modified versions of armor, and EVA clones) and add in a brute themed update. Something like adding Atriox as a warzone boss, or adding brute themed armor. Also, a brute map on the Ark would be really cool. There could also be (I forget his name but the brute leader besides Atriox) and the Shipmaster in a phantom. Also, the Chainbreaker would be cool.
<p></p>
Actually, wait. Take away extra armor and ADD A STORY. Especially to Locke...
I would remove Anibus full armor and add The Master Chief's Full Armor

I'd add Spartan Charge, then remove Spartan Charge. DONE
I'd remove the extra or pointless armor (Seeker, modified versions of armor, and EVA clones) and add in a brute themed update. Something like adding Atriox as a warzone boss, or adding brute themed armor. Also, a brute map on the Ark would be really cool. There could also be (I forget his name but the brute leader besides Atriox) and the Shipmaster in a phantom. Also, the Chainbreaker would be cool.
First, brutes were removed from halo for 2 games, hopefully brutes and their vehicles and weapons would come back, weapons i would love to come back are the spiker, and brute shot, of the brute vehicles like the prowler and chopper.
I would remove The Corp scorpion and add the hornet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. ...
  7. 81