Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If you could have 4 more announcers added. Who?

OP HE AINT MATRIX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
  1. Caboose
  2. Cpt. Cutter
  3. snickerdoodle (I'm honestly just curious as to what she'd say)
  4. Terry Cruz (Duh)
Master Chief
Johnson
Cortana
Didact

Honourable mention, The Rookie from ODST.
Honourable mention, The Rookie from Reach.
The Rookie is from ODST...
Do you mean Noble 6?
Samuel L. Jackson.
Just picture it:
"I'm sick of these mother -Yoinking!- spartans trying to take our mother -Yoinking!- armory!"
and
"These mother -Yoinks!- are trying to destroy our mother -Yoinking!- core!"
I'd pay serious money for that! HA!

EDIT: Looking back over the entire thread I see someone else had the same idea. lol

It would truly be hilarious.
Do you mean Noble 6?
-Yoink- I've disgraced my family. Thanks for the comment, I'll change it lol Although The Rookie would work the same.
Do you mean Noble 6?
-Yoink- I've disgraced my family. Thanks for the comment, I'll change it lol Although The Rookie would work the same.
Idk man, I don't see it personally XD
Noble 6 is kinda boring (on purpose), and as far as I remember the Rookie doesn't talk at all.
Samuel L. Jackson.
Just picture it:
"I'm sick of these mother -Yoinking!- spartans trying to take our mother -Yoinking!- armory!"
and
"These mother -Yoinks!- are trying to destroy our mother -Yoinking!- core!"
I'd pay serious money for that! HA!

EDIT: Looking back over the entire thread I see someone else had the same idea. lol

It would truly be hilarious.
Bye-bye, Teen rating!
Digitalized Nightmare (YouTuber; for his performance in UTTM)

Donald Trump (I want to hear "We lost the armory" from Palmer, then hear Trump say "You're fake news!" Not because politics, I just think it's funny)

Didact (Halo 4; I want to hear him say his "Time was your ally, human" speech at the 1 minute left mark)

Hank Hill and Dale Gribble (King of the Hill; I want to hear "Dang it, Dale! You let them take the armory!" followed by "We recaptured our armory! Sh sh shaw!" and "Pocket sand!"
Do you mean Noble 6?
Idk man, I don't see it personally XD
Noble 6 is kinda boring (on purpose), and as far as I remember the Rookie doesn't talk at al.
Wait -Yoink- I totally forgot Noble 6 talks. The whole point was that the announcer wouldn't say anything at all. Well this joke backfired pretty bad, excuse me while I edit ONCE AGAIN.
Would have to say Johnson, Caboose, Sarge and Tucker
Caboose or Church (maybe Tucker if your character is a female) for blue team, Sarge for the red team, maybe Vic..... Sergeant Johnson would be good too.
- Sgt. Johnson
- Jorge
- Sarge (RvB)
- Roman Torchwick (RWBY)

Edit: Doc/O'Malley from RvB would be good too!
-Cortana
-343 guilty spark
-Johnson
-Gravemind
I personally like the announcer DLC. If there is going to be a announcer DLC 2 who would you pick?
  1. Thel Vadam (The current Arbiter)
  2. Cortana
  3. Warden eternal
  4. Mister chief
  1. Auntie Dot
  2. Warden Eternal
  3. Sgt. Forge
  4. Atriox
1. Chris Puckett
2. Chris Puckett
3. Chris Puckett
4. Chris Puckett
- Sergeant Major Johnson.
- Thel Vadam
- Captin Lasky
Sup my ONI boiiiiii

Who is Thel Vadam?
I want a Auntie Dot announcer. Exuberant is good but I'd prefer Dots tone then Exuberant. Exuberant voice is maybe a little to high sometimes.
Arbiter, Caboose, Johnson, and Roland would be cool.

But better yet, it would be better if you could actually get them using req points instead of actual money
I would like them to fix the current announcer pack so it doesn't break Warzone 25% of the time.
The shipmaster from Halo Wars 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8