2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 71
Credit system for unlocking armour instead of RNG.
While I was playing the campaign...
Spoiler:
Show
BTB FTW!!!!!
The range of the radar and how it displays certain things.
Make it more like Reach and halo 3.
AI simple. ill make the Legendary AI much more aggressive and much hard it. legendary campaign in Halo 5 is FOR ME the easiest of all halo. ( probably because of the fact that you have sometimes the AI companions to help which is not bad but at some time they can revive me and stuff which was the key part of halo legendary campaigns. the fact that you need perfection to clear areas and not wipe back to checkpoints.)

i like it the The LightRifle in halo 4 because it hard on zoom in the sniper style & on hip-fire the burst type. now is just a DMR type on hip-fire and on zoom a weak sniper. also now the hand gun and machine gun of the forerunner shoots have seeking or what i call follower lazy guns. which i don't like.

also req packs every time i open them i feel cheat it. probably because i expect to get good things when i open a gold pack but most of my gold packs have been CRAP!

that all i can complain atm lol
There are few things I would totally change.
  • Armour customization as it is now makes no sense. Maybe they just didn't want to have a billion cards and almost no chance for us to get what we want, but I don't care, I'd really like it to be like the ones in Reach/H4.
  • Why the hell do animations suck in mid-long distances (in both campaign and multiplayer)? It looks like the model is moving at 5fps! Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to leave them like that?! It's not acceptable on a triple A exclusive. Please fix that before anything else.
  • Give us a date for social playlist so people will stop complaining about that. I don't really care, Warzone is enough for me when I want to relax, but I understand a lot of people do care and they want classic social slayer playlists back. So give them a date, everyone's gonna be happy.
That said, I love this game! I'm having so much fun playing it!
1. 16 player arena playlists.
2. Old pre-game lobby screen.
3. Main menu change. (somthing just seems off about it now)
Radar.Radar either needs to have a wider range or be removed altogether. Right now it's just a misleading distraction.
Give more time on the game and make it a amazing with more content, so make the game have more content at the beginning.
Fix radar I can't see them and when I do its too late. Fix aim assit i just played halo 4 on MCC and my hits was landing. I read on yahoo the MLG guy who helped with the aim assist said its something we have to get use to..... it's too late but the main story was the weakest out of all halo games. The book and audio logs had a better story.
All maps in slayer playlist. I want to play slayer on truth dammit ! And of course all the others as it feels like i play for 4 same maps over and over..
-Allow some armor abilities to be used only in custom games for Machinimas (Active Camo, Jet pack, Hologram)
-Bring back Elites (I am grateful that we get to ally with them in Campaign)
-Bring back the Spectre from Halo 2

And lastly (this has to do with campaign, will contain spoiler that occurs during first half of game)
Spoiler:
Show
Judge C7 wrote:
AI simple. ill make the Legendary AI much more aggressive and much hard it. legendary campaign in Halo 5 is FOR ME the easiest of all halo. ( probably because of the fact that you have sometimes the AI companions to help which is not bad but at some time they can revive me and stuff which was the key part of halo legendary campaigns. the fact that you need perfection to clear areas and not wipe back to checkpoints.)

i like it the The LightRifle in halo 4 because it hard on zoom in the sniper style & on hip-fire the burst type. now is just a DMR type on hip-fire and on zoom a weak sniper. also now the hand gun and machine gun of the forerunner shoots have seeking or what i call follower lazy guns. which i don't like.

also req packs every time i open them i feel cheat it. probably because i expect to get good things when i open a gold pack but most of my gold packs have been CRAP!

that all i can complain atm lol
I guess you haven't fought the Warden :P
-Normal styled arena maps for outbreak mode

-SWAT competitive mode with all weapons

-More modes 4 outbreak like bomb planting
1) I'd like more/better ways to show off our armor and REQ collection
2) I'd like to take my personal Spartan on missions
3) Weekly and Daily challenges
4) More relaxed gametypes like Infection & Grifball
Shorten the shotgun range. The range is too long.
As blunt mentioned...the lobby. All you see is thumbnails, you don't know who is talking, thier tags, which team who is on. Lobby should be like halo3.
I personally think it should be like Reach, where you can see rank, GT, emblem, and their Spartan's armor
And Akimbo weapons. Whats was the reason that they aren't in there in the last games? Did the Spartans forgot how to use two weapons at the same time? Nothing big but i had fun with that in Halo 2 and 3
the brutes are missing. A covenant attack on sangheilios and no brutes? Those should be the first to attack the planet of their rivals/enemies
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 71