2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 71
1.) Have armor actually earned through challenges and milestones/commendations rather than dump money for a lottery ticket.
2.) Bring back the old Pre-Game lobby system, so you can see who is who and what they have unlocked.
3.) More Casual arena games, IE: BTB.

4.) Map Voting
Well we actually do have number one. When you complete commendations you get a req pack that contains specific armor or emblems for that commendation, its not random. Obviously not all armor is obtained this way as there is the gold silver and bronze packs that you buy that have some too where it is random.
1.) Have armor actually earned through challenges and milestones/commendations rather than dump money for a lottery ticket.
2.) Bring back the old Pre-Game lobby system, so you can see who is who and what they have unlocked.

4.) Map Voting
Yes!
I would make the magnum a side arm and not a damn pocket dmr that can out preform a br and dmr.
I wouldn't change a thing. No its no perfect, but its a great step in the right direction. IMO.
I wouldn't change a thing. No its no perfect, but its a great step in the right direction. IMO.
Exactly. After seeing the legendary ending, I think that we are going back to where it all began. Going back to a true halo game!
CHANGE THE ASPECT OF THE FORERUNNER ENEMIES.
I'd make it so that you can see people's armor and rank in the pre game lobby. I would also make it so other players can see your playlist rank such as gold, platinum, etc.

4.) Map Voting
yes, like reach, It was a beautiful game. another thing about the lobby comment is that when players are talking, i have to wait until in game to mute them which i can't tell which ones are talking so i just mute them all with the x button!
just gameplay?

either remove osiris from campaign or just have them playable for the sanghelios missions. more larger campaign areas like what earlier halo games allowed.

I'd have made sure there was an ACTUAL minimum 6 warzone maps at launch. Not 3 with 3 slightly different versions (with only 2 EVER being cycled anyways)
Bosses, instead of awarding a flat-out 125points for the last bullet that kills them, have segmented health bars that reward points at each interval. randomize their spawn times and locations.

none of this pay 2 win garbage in ANYTHING. the only things you can buy are purely aesthetic I've played Warzone matches with teams willing to drop actual money for their crap and it's just not fun to play against.

BTB at launch.
SWAT is what people want to play.
Social playlist with classic gametypes like team slayer, CTF, assault
fix radar
Armor is awarded when you level up, is as customizable as Reach
map voting

let fireteams spawn on each other in warzone OR AT LEAST COLORED DIFFERENTLY ON HUD.
none of these garbage Destiny armor abilities like the Titan slam and 1 hit melee charge from sprinting.
Social game types like right now 343 tnx
I'd like to have some things back:
- Firefights
- Challenges (Daily / Weekly)
- File Share + proper Community Browser (when Forge comes)
- Dark, Creepy Flood Levels + Flood ofc

I guess everything else will be added sooner or later like more playlists (missing infection btw), but this is what I really want back in the game.
This would increase Halo 5's lifespan.

4.) Map Voting
5.) Spawn on Friends/Teammates
6.) Locate friends/Teammates on maps more easily.
7.) Have weapons and vehicles on maps already - but keep Req card use with a limit of one or two extra vehicles on field.
8.) Safer/More spawn points to make it harder to spawn kill.
9.) You should not lose ADS when you get hit by enemy fire.
10.) More personnel launchers so you're not running to an objective half the game in warzone.
Bring back split screen coop. Bring back split screen coop. Bring back split screen coop. up vote0down vote

To the people who spent there hard on time and effort to develop this game I have to say I am I huge Halo fan and this was the game that actually brought me and my wife at 15 years together because I wasn't really a first person shooter gamer she was the one that brought me into the Halo universe and this is a game that me and her has been playing together we do not play Halo without one another and for you to take away split screen co-op was the dumbest thing you could have ever done who cares if the performance drops down from 60 fps to 30fps the simple fact was people enjoy playing the game together if you truly was valued and cared about all your fans you will have not remove split screen co-op from your game this is by far the dumbest thing you could have done to the Halo series and do not be surprised if you have a lot of Halo people emailing you with the same replies and returning the games back because this was the stupidest thing you could have done. If its not broke dont fix nor change it.
Bring back split screen coop. Bring back split screen coop. Bring back split screen coop. up vote0down vote

To the people who spent there hard on time and effort to develop this game I have to say I am I huge Halo fan and this was the game that actually brought me and my wife at 15 years together because I wasn't really a first person shooter gamer she was the one that brought me into the Halo universe and this is a game that me and her has been playing together we do not play Halo without one another and for you to take away split screen co-op was the dumbest thing you could have ever done who cares if the performance drops down from 60 fps to 30fps the simple fact was people enjoy playing the game together if you truly was valued and cared about all your fans you will have not remove split screen co-op from your game this is by far the dumbest thing you could have done to the Halo series and do not be surprised if you have a lot of Halo people emailing you with the same replies and returning the games back because this was the stupidest thing you could have done. If its not broke dont fix nor change it.
Everyone I know never really played splitscreen.. I dunno. I don't really miss it. I used splitscreen to do some achievements maybe, but I rarely played splitscreen with friends after the first xbox. With internet it became somewhat unnecessary. If we wanted to play while hanging around I asked my buds to come over with their 360 and TV for a weekend and we ordered pizza and stuff like that.
1. Split screen
2. Campaign
3. Gametypes - halo used to be amazing with custom games/possibilities, now it's barely a shadow of what it was. Though rumor has it they may work on that a bit post launch, with forge and maybe some other gametypes added later hopefully.
4. Lobby. Being able to see match/game details of people on friends list to see if they're almost done with a game, worth trying to join/invite.
5. Culture - more people to have mics in and use for strategy/trash talking like in the halo 2 days rather than silence, blasting bad music, or static screeching.

Id add a map voting system, play Truth like 5 times a row
One more thing, bring back old maps ! Like blood gulch, or like in halo reach ragnorok I think it's spelled like that or forge world from halo reach, stand off from halo 3 the pit bring them back specially large scaled maps because I feel like long rang weapons are useless since all the maps are sort of small if.they not small they have to much things in the way and bring more vehicles back like the falcon or hornet, like I said i dont know if They are actually there I am saying from my experience maybe they are there or not but from what I've played I haven't seen them so please bring them back
I would like the radar to be more wider and also we need more maps and playlists
I would like co-op match making, load outs like in Halo 4, more color options for your Spartan and the option to be Elites or Prometheans in multiplayer modes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 71