3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 71
More maps and better map rotation.
Also different way to unlock armor and what not like maybe a pack specifically for unlocking armor, stances, etc..
I would change the ending and give more maps for multiplayer at launch than what's currently there. Especially in war zone, the lack of a greater variety is off putting.
The campaign was a similar length to what could be expected, Halo games simply aren't that long, Halo CE was a fair bit longer because the maps were big (and sometimes largely empty) and backtracking was common, Halo 5 is slightly longer than the other recent Halo games.

My main problem with the campaign is the whole Locke vs Chief thing never went down as advertised, neither ever tried to kill the other, neither was viewed as a traitor, there was no real spartan vs spartan action.

My main problem with multiplayer is the lack of BTB and infection, and no BR starts in anything.
1) Trash spawning needs to be addressed
2) BR needs a slight nerf to rate of fire
3) Reduce health regeneration by a significant amount (Whats the point in being able to see your health when it regenerates as fast as your shields?)
4) Forge needed to be present DAY ONE (This is a mandatory feature in a halo game!)
5) Terrible frame rate for other players on screen at medium to long distance sight lines
6) Warden Eternal needs a smarter AI
7) Legendary bosses can be kill stolen even after an entire team spends loads of work shooting them
8) Matchmaking needs either a map voting system or a cycle of predetermined maps that don't show up more than once
9) BTB should also be in base game as well as a purely objective playlist (no slayer)
10) Another game mode should be avalible (firefight/spartan ops)
11) Matchmaking needs more game types (swat, team slayer, free for all are variants of slayer)
12) Traditional rocket launcher design needs to be implemented and remain
Everything man radar is hotriable, shield tespawn is horriable, goong invis by standing still is -Yoink-, repawns are a nightmare, weapons are wholey unbalanced. Thats pretty mich it all about pvp. Pve wise it was a good story. Oh and the clunkyness of the movement feels like you are a tank. I thought spartans were fast and agile hence that awesome cut scene at the start. Id like for fluid movement.
Armor definitely needs to be easier to get
DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

Nothing should be nerfed.

Some people want AR nerfed because they can't stand the fact that they no longer have an unfair advantage over newer players with the annoying BR starts.
Well if you want BR starts go play Master chief collection.
Well going by the fact that the fastest matchmaking in the MCC is the Halo 4 playlist it would suggest that the silent majority who don't come on these forums whining all the time don't like BR starts otherwise they would be playing the other playlists

Nerfing AR and making the game another BR fest will destroy Halo 5 as a lot of people will stop playing.

Right now the game is fun. You start with AR. If you want other weapons you can just pick them up.
BR starts are not fun at all for the majority of people because half the time you are sniped from the other side of the map just after spawning before you even have a chance to reach a weapon pickup.
1. In-game Spartan Company integration
2. The option to use your Spartan Company emblem as your own.
3. Casual playlists such as Action Sack
4. The original Emblem customization that has been around from H2 - H4
5. Being able to customize specific parts of your Armor instead of just Helmet and "Armor" You know, that system that had been in place since H3
6. The option to spend REQ points for specific items/certifications. Raise the price as you see fit.
7. Pre-game lobbies like in H3, Reach or H4
8. CSR based on personal performance instead of being punished by poor teammates.
9. Apologize for dropping split-screen to make the game run at a constant 60 FPS when it doesn't run at a constant 60 FPS
10. Apologize for the awful Warden Eternal fights
11. Improve teammate AI in campaign
12. Get everyone their Teishin Raikou armor so they stop asking for it
13. Improve the boss kill system in Warzones; It's absurd that someone can sneak in with a BR and tag a boss from half a mile away and steal the kill
14. Explain to me how I get an assist with a final headshot, splatter, tank shot or assassination.
15. Admit you hate the AR and anyone who prefers not to camp with a BR or DMR all match long. I'd also like an explanation as to why Sprint got screwed over, since it was the only thing that allowed AR or other automatic weapon-users to be able to make some form of escape from people pegging them cross-map with a BR/DMR.

The list goes on.
Oh and on that about armor they should put a price on the pieces so you can save up and purchase the ones you want
Reach level customisation
BTB
CTF playlist
Infection playlist
Including DMR to main weapons list
Unlocking armour/helmets/visors through rank/commendations/etc rather than relying on REQ packs.
RADAR! Range is too short. By the time you see a dot behind you, it's too late. Can't ninja them, turn around, nothing...you're already dead. The boost/shoulder charge with Halo 2 sword lunge range could be nerfed a little. But if I had to pick only one...the radar.
So much this! I don't know what they were thinking DECREASING the radar from 25 meters to 18 meters, but greatly INCREASING movement speeds.
firefight and infection back
The radar. Its basically worthless. The range is entirely too short, you may as well not have a radar at all. Its especially painful in FFA, because the spawns are already god awful, we should at least get a boost to radar. Like 25m total radius.
Malacath wrote:
DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

Nothing should be nerfed.

Some people want AR nerfed because they can't stand the fact that they no longer have an unfair advantage over newer players with the annoying BR starts.
Well if you want BR starts go play Master chief collection.
Well going by the fact that the fastest matchmaking in the MCC is the Halo 4 playlist it would suggest that the silent majority who don't come on these forums whining all the time don't like BR starts otherwise they would be playing the other playlists

Nerfing AR and making the game another BR fest will destroy Halo 5 as a lot of people will stop playing.

Right now the game is fun. You start with AR. If you want other weapons you can just pick them up.
BR starts are not fun at all for the majority of people because half the time you are sniped from the other side of the map just after spawning before you even have a chance to reach a weapon pickup.
It's funny how the most successful Halo games (barring the only game that didn't even have it as an option) had BR starts in 80% of their game types. Probably just a coincidence though. I've only been playing for 14 years so what do I know?
radar sucks... Either make the discovery distance wider or take it out completely
Add in grifball
Make certain armors be given to you by challenges
Bring back the xp lottery from halo reach but bring it for rp as well
They shortened radar so new players wouldn't have to go up against older players who would just watch radar. It was in a sprint episode or something :)
Increase health in MP, lengthen radar range, add more options in custom game modes, and start listening to fans. What we [the fans] want should be the core of the game, what you guys [343] want should be the details in it. Just sayin.
Hm there's nothing I could think of except from the fact that I wouldn't have minded if it was like Halo3 where you unlock your armor(s) via campaign or like Halo:Reach where you spend your points to directly purchase. But either way I absolutely love Halo 5!
Radar
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 71