If you do this, quit halo 5

OP Cody AUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
No one likes [censored] [censored]

he obviously did that to kill me, why would you blindly go around a corner like that...
it would censor it for you but yeah it's a pretty -Yoink- thing to do
What are you crying about?
he got ran over by a friendly scorpion. hard to tell if on purpose or on accident though.
yea I hate people that do this,
im also running out of blood of subans as well.. so thanks to that moron, i lost another one
Pedestrians always have the right of way, unless you're in the way.
You were dead either way. Why are you getting so Butt-hurt over it?

Calling for people to quit rather childish and the guy driving the tank doesn't have the situation awareness to see that enemies were pouring out as he was passing by. I'm already guessing the guy had his tank destroyed shortly after.
Pedestrians always have the right of way, unless you're in the way.
Love to see the law in quotes that says peds always have the right of way.
You were dead either way. Why are you getting so Butt-hurt over it?
Calling for people to quit rather childish and the guy driving the tank doesn't have the situation awareness to see that enemies were pouring out as he was passing by. I'm already guessing the guy had his tank destroyed shortly after.
how was i dead anyway??? i was in cover... then he pushed me out into open fire, and taking my shields,
and yes, before i respawned his tank was destroyed for being a complete [censored] moron.
also went into theatre mode, and i was clearly visible to him, he was just a [censored]
If you watched your radar you would have seen the friendly vehicle and you ran out in his way.
yesterday someone did that to me with a ghost, he pushed me right into a plasma nade
If you watched your radar you would have seen the friendly vehicle and you ran out in his way.
if the tank driver had eyes he would have seen his teammate right in front of him
did i miss something? you were dead to rights anyway.
It happens. Deal with it
except for the fact that, well you know, i was zoomed in...
Well that sucks. I would blame the splatter mechanics though, they suck so much this time around.
Come on dude, this stuff happens. Some people are dumb. Some people are jerks. Either way man, suck it up.
Get out of the way if a friendly tank is coming past. I hate annoying spartans getting in my way, I don't have much room to manoeuvre compared to you.
Get out of the way if a friendly tank is coming past. I hate annoying spartans getting in my way, I don't have much room to manoeuvre compared to you.
But why would a tank go pas that corner blindly... he was of course blown up a few seconds later because enemies were behind there.. it's his fault for not even letting me and my teammates clear them away from the corner..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3